Main Menu

Your true self

Started by Floyd-the-k, 09 June, 2004, 10:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conexus

Is this related to a Jappanese(should be Nipponese, realy) Floyd?

WoD

Apparently I'm Zolda - A mysterious Lady's Man (at least - I think that's what the description was).

Conexus

Should have said Is this related to a Jappanese(should be Nipponese, realy) TV show, Floyd?

Tweak72

Verde,
 whome ever that is ?
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

The Amstor Computer

Sure it wasn't "Zolda - a mysterious ladyman", WoD? ;-)

S/he could have special willy-tuck powers & everything...

Conexus

"Verde,
whome ever that is ?"

Go on show us Verde he/she hasn't been up yet

Noisybast

Heh...

"You are Ouja! Probably the most complex character, you definitely have a violent streak. You live to fight, literally and your erratic behavior labels you as unpredictable and scary as hell. People can't help but get a feeling of dread when you enter the scene and your prescence speaks in volumes. Way to go flaunt your psycho self."

You lookin' at me?

-PsychoPathttp://live.quizilla.com/user_images/Z/ZodiacBraveTaurus/1060033658_iriderouja.jpg">
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Tanky

I got two?!
So, apparently, i'm pure punk material who probably plays too much final fantasy, and luuuurves everyone?!

'kay...

Why did i get two?

Conexus

"I got two?!
So, apparently, i'm pure punk material who probably plays too much final fantasy, and luuuurves everyone?!

'kay...

Why did i get two?"

Ain't it obvious you must have multiple personalites- must be damn useful if you want to have a conversation when no one else is there

Quirkafleeg

"You are Knight! People consider you a cold, embittered soul in the beginning. You are definitely wild pure punk material but not without reason. You fight to save those close to you and underneathe the icy exterior is a warm light of humanity, slowly beginning to re-surface thanks to those who care deeply for you."

Yup... that's mehttp://live.quizilla.com/user_images/Z/ZodiacBraveTaurus/1060033438_iderknight.jpg">

Matt Timson

And yet, strangely, no mention of directional skills.  Or orange shirts.
Pffft...

Oddboy

I'm with you Noisybast!

Oujaboy.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Max Kon

You are Ryuga! You are the inner darkness that everyone holds inside. You're just waiting for your chance to come out and take over and when you do, all hell will break loose.

Floyd-the-k

bish means, not that you are David Bishop, but that you are cute of face, like Johnny Depp or (more to the point) Ryuki.
  I always thought you were genki Bou

Floyd (carefully stepping over layer of women at Bou`s feet)

Beeks

You are Zolda! Arrogant, self-centered and a ladies man. Hey you're good looking and both you and everyone know it so why even try to be modest? You enjoy the finer things in life yet you fight to gain the one thing that even money cannot buy. Yes, there is such a thing.

"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens