Main Menu

What are you good at?

Started by James, 18 June, 2004, 11:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

Dunno 'bout that Tweak - you'd have some *serious* competition from the rest of us.

Sounds like a GREAT challenge though!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Tweak72

but only as long as we dont have to read "bunty" ya know?
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Tanky

i can write a kick ass tune in pretty much any genre you like

Singing, and all the assorted pr stuff that comes with being a frontgirl

Doing gross things with my piercings. I can stick a cigarette thru my ear and squirt beer in two directions simultaneously.

I make an excellent chocolate hash cake

And i'm a world champion vodka drinker. i have a medal from the Auckland beer-lympics to prove it!

RyanKingo7

I'm good at writing scripts and doin artwork that no one in the world will ever see.

Tweak72

and also from the pic i saw look pretty cool doing it (calm down at the back i mean singing)
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Mr C

Sitting in front of a computer for hours on end.

Sneaking onto the Net at work.

Rambling like an imbecile.

Feeling terrible when asked to make lists of things I'm good at because I'm shite.

Conexus

"I'm good at writing scripts and doin artwork that no one in the world will ever see."

Err,don't you have a website Ryan,one that you could post your scripts and art work on?

Endjinn

First the obvious, student-hoend skills:

Drinking (anything).
Smoking. (everything)
Rolling spliffs (one-handed!).

I'm also extraordinarily lucky at cards, if you get my meaning.

The Amstor Computer

"I can stick a cigarette thru my ear and squirt beer in two directions simultaneously."

Weren't you in that movie I saw the other night? ;-)

(Dirty Frank is good at making terrible jokes...)

Mr C

You lie! I can't even roll a ciggie, how the hell can you roll a spliff with just one hand?

Endjinn

I have an extraordinarily deep line across my palm. I sit the fold of the rizla in that. With my fingers slightly cup shaped I had roll the paper round the roach end of the spliff and tuck it back in (this is much easier if you rip off half of the non-gummed side of the rizla at a slight angle). Then simply lick in stages as you roll towards the end you light.

It's not a great roll, and is more of a party trick than something of practical use. It'll be really loose and the skin will sideburn rather than smoke nicely.

JamieB

Er, can we keep the talk of illegal activities to off-board, folks? Cheers!

J-Bo-YOU'RE-NICKED-SON-1

Dudley

Jamie's not impressed...

http://www.victorianschool.co.uk/photos/headmaster-sepia.jpg">

That's six of the best for all of you!

Oddboy

Dudley - I'm sure that hitting people with sticks as punishment is no longer legal, so lets have less talk about people getting caned, shall we?

(You see what I did there?)
Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

Oddboy, I'm not happy with you telling off other boarders like that.

Let's have a bit less of it, okay?

Hyuck.

- Trout