Main Menu

eh?

Started by 2000AD Online, 30 November, 2002, 07:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

o.k.
I  just spent the evening with parents, and for about the first time in half a decade  they did not mention the amount of comics in their attic.  I figure most of you are still  probably in this situation - david dickinson prob'ly comes round raiding yer loft every sunday , or maybe thats just me - i am the hunterrrrrrrrrrrr! what you have to remember is that for many people working for 2000ad is a dream, and when the likes of you post messages such as ' blah ' it denegrates the fans and yourself - at least give a reason why you don't like things in the worlds greatest s.f. comic.

luv  2 tharg xxx

Link:  

Queen Firey-Bou

Wood

Funny. I was going to say that. Eh?

Bolt-01

Can I say EH? as well?

Dave6795 is confused, but NOT scared of David Dickinson, he is orange skinned after all.

Something Fishy

I'm not sure i follow what your saying there?

Something Fishy

I'm not sure i follow what you're saying there?

Woolly

Is that really worth saying twice?
And, just for the record, Eh?

Devons Daddy

all the married ones should understood completley.
hotchick 1 = girls name.
she had half a conversionation in her head.
then said the rest out loud.
now most married boarders should be able to relate to this situation.
we males are supposed to understand the gist of what has been said, and then give a full and interesting response. nodding the head and saying your right dear tends to do.

so in response to hotchick

your right dear.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Quirkafleeg

I think they may have partaken too much Thrill Power or something similar.

Oh and David "The Duke" Dickenson Rules!

judda fett

Who'd win a theoretical fight in a pub carpark- Dave Dickinson or Lovejoy?

Quirkafleeg

The Duke's done hard time, Lovejoy would be picking his teeth up before you could say 'divvey'

Queen Firey-Bou

Er excuse ME devons daddy ! CHICK perpective alert; I think you'll find that if you actually listen to your women, you'll save yourself not getting into permenant bother from not getting things correct, not knowing anything about whats going on & not being accused of " You don't understand me"

whereas hotchick,  lets us know shes hot which is useful information ,i suppose, esteem issues.

Trout

"half a conversionation in her head"

My wife does that sometimes, then gets annoyed at me when I have no idea what she's talking about.
Once she even sat quietly for a while, then said, "What do you think?"

I was somewhat at a loss. I almost called her Cass, then realised how much more trouble that would cause...

This is not to suggest I am sexist. I merely posit the view that men and women are equal, but different in many ways.

But I'm deeply suspicious of any username along the lines of Hotchick1 - I think it'll turn out to be a 45-year-old man with halitosis.
Don't anyone arrange to meet her at a motorway services centre, okay?

Finally, my reply to Hotchick:

"Eh?"

- Trout

Queen Firey-Bou

So Mr Trout,

I don't disagree with you re the differences in us genders, it takes years of guess work to understand each other. i considered a username like Olduglybloke to get a masculin respect rating, but you'd all soon have sussed me out as a sham with my inability to remember which page of which prog on which date did Tharg say "The...", was it the one in a nice colour?