Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveGYNWA

Pretty positive meeting then - they'll be back in touch tomorrow with an official offer. 99% done.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

DaveGYNWA

Operation "turn off the job site email alerts" commences - just got an offer and have accepted. Pretty handy that the 2 guys I met earlier were heading for a meeting at my previous employers today, and got face-to-face references from a number of the guys I used to work with.....which was nice.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

god news - can't beat that personal good word!

Rog69

Quit my job yesterday and explained to my unethical boss exactly why I was going. He didn't even flinch so either he has one hell of a poker face or he truly is a soulless corporate robot. Either way that's his problem and he isn't mine any longer.

I have a terrific new job lined up and I get to work with a great bunch of people and I now have five or six glorious weeks of gardening leave on full pay (and they let me hang on to the car for the duration too :D). The weight of the world has been lifted and I feel like a kid again on the first day of the summer holidays!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

Wow, that sounds brilliant Rog! I'm jealous beyond words.

Link Prime

Quote from: Rog69 on 30 May, 2015, 09:13:01 AM
I feel like a kid again on the first day of the summer holidays!

Thumbs up Rog, hope you get to pick up the Sci-Fi special during this period to complete the feeling!

Theblazeuk

They just announced X-Com 2.

Conveying how long I waited for this franchise to be revisited would be impossible.

Jim_Campbell

I get to work with John Wagner and Alan Grant.*

Cheers

Jim

*Although I've worked with Alan before...
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Link Prime

IAMTHESYSTEM

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

DaveGYNWA

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]