Main Menu

God Bless Us, Every One!

Started by wrly_bird, 17 December, 2008, 02:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote1. Go to Marks and Spencer

Well, that was Plan A.  I've no problem with the main course, turkey'n'such is about the only cullinary thing I'm actually good at.  

As to Pate.... looks (and smells) too much like posh catfood for my liking, but thanks for playing!

Trout

From the first page of Googling "Christmas starters":

http://uktv.co.uk/food/homepage/sid/5924

I like the sound of asparagus and parma ham.

Good luck!

- Trout

TordelBack

Now that does sound nice.  Who needs to google when your monarch will do it for you.

Roger Godpleton

I must thank the Trout for the ice cream idea, as our homemade pudding turned out albino for some reason.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

They are all too fussy looking those M+S starters.I cant be doing with that sort of thing so i would and probably will make a big pan of soup as you cant go wrong with soup and its so easy to make and even easier if you have one of those hand held liquidisers .
Anyone can make soup.Upon serving the soup pour a bit of cream into each bowl of soup as its delicious.

For pudding Sherry trifle or/and home made ice cream and Xmas isnt xmas without Port.

Also everyone *always* does mulled wine but mulled cider is ten times better and sweeter.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Bouwel

For starters is has to be the old favorite; prawn cocktail or 'prawn Marie Rose' as it is now.

And chocolate gateaux for dessert!

-Bouwel-
(Still living in the 70's....)
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Roger Godpleton

I decided today that on Xmas I'm going to try and get the full monty where I'm the last person to post on all the active topics. This will probably be the only thing stopping me from using the money I get to pay my brother to drop a toaster in the bath whilst I'm in it so don't interrupt me.

Bolt-01

TordelBack

Quote... where I'm the last person to post on all the active topics.

Hey, that's my gig!

Roger Godpleton

It was Max who invented it and you'll never take that away from him you leeches.

Peter Wolf

I would like to wish everyone in the UK a very gray Xmas but if you live in the northern states of the US then you are getting all the Snow.

Bastards.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Bolt-01

Kerrin

Pure class Bolt, happy christmas to you and the rest of the Bolt clan.

Pete Wells

In case I don't get the chance tomorrow, Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for another brilliant year.

I wonder how many hours I've spent on the board this year...

eggonlegs