Main Menu

Rebellion Teases three mysterious images, "They Are Coming", and a date 5.2.12

Started by The Adventurer, 04 April, 2012, 09:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: M.I.K. on 04 April, 2012, 09:46:28 PM
or, less likely, [spoiler]a black sun, a zig-zag and a thinking pyramid[/spoiler],

That'd be [spoiler]Zenith[/spoiler] then.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

O Lucky Stevie!

Or, alternatively

Quote from: Al Ewing at Down The Tubes

More 2000AD work is on the way, some of which I can talk about, some of which remains a secret. But 2012 is going to be yea big.

http://downthetubescomics.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/happy-birthday-2000ad-from-script-droid_23.html
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

The Adventurer

Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 05 April, 2012, 08:00:13 AM
Quote from: M.I.K. on 04 April, 2012, 09:46:28 PM
or, less likely, [spoiler]a black sun, a zig-zag and a thinking pyramid[/spoiler],

That'd be [spoiler]Zenith[/spoiler] then.

My first instinct on seeing the images was "Zenith reprints finally?" But this was based on absolutely nothing. I haven't even read Zenith to make any connection like that. But it was my first instant reaction. I'm pretty sure that's unlikely though.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Teivion

Pete Wells

I see a sad mouth, gritted teeth and a bubbling helmet. "They are coming..."

Is it the premature ejaculation society?

SpetsnaZ99

You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Richmond Clements

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

CrazyFoxMachine

Large48

Quote from: strontium71 on 04 April, 2012, 10:17:33 PM
If only I could my remote viewing was up to scratch , I could 'pop' into Molch-R's office and sneak a gander at his laptop - see what he has on there...

Men with long pikes and funny helmets, it's not a nice place....... :o
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Large48

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 05 April, 2012, 12:47:25 PM
Sump's Delay Spray will be the name of my next first band.

I'd go and see them if I could get ten quid from Pete Wells.....

So guess not then.............. :'(
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Emperor

There was also another new thrill mentioned last year along with Angel Zero - Brass Sun. Although I now know what that it so it is unlikely. To the forthcoming thrills thread with that information!!
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Danbo

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.