Main Menu

DREDD Screenplay books are in online shop NOW!

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 31 March, 2014, 12:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

From the 2000 AD panel at ECCC, Mike says that it's going to include Alex's original script, alongside Jock's storyboards and concept art, plus various other images.

TordelBack

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 31 March, 2014, 04:43:40 PM
From the 2000 AD panel at ECCC, Mike says that it's going to include Alex's original script, alongside Jock's storyboards and concept art, plus various other images.

Hhhrrrrrrrggghh.

Was that as good for you as it was for me, John?

JOE SOAP

At Emerald ComicCon Jock hinted at preliminary art he did for the opening of the 'sequel' during pre-production on DREDD, so who knows, maybe there's a bit more that in the book.

COMMANDO FORCES

It was indeed and I'm still watching the panel, so that's three things from over there that I've watched in the last 24 hrs, just to garner some juicy info.

Goaty

COMMANDO FORCES

From Jock via twitter

jock‏@jock4twenty·2 mins
Things from over the weekend. Our DREDD art book has been announced - details and pre order the signed hardback here http://shop.2000adonline.com/categories/dredd_screenplay ...

I think that answers the question about is it signed :thumbsup:

judda fett

Mine is ordered on the strength. Just the wait now.

mimikeke

Fuuu is there a cheaper way to get the Hardcover? The shipping to MC2 is THIRTY POUNDS  :'( :'(

I mean....I've probably already spent a beyond ridiculous amt on 2000AD since January but the shipping is almost equal to the product itself :(

Buttonman

Got my limited edition and a pester power 37th Anniversary t-shirt to boot. Definitely wont flog this for a profit like those shameless people did with the Zenith Ltd Ed.

The trick here is they haven't said limited to how many - speculators beware!

mimikeke

F it, I just went and bought it even with the shipping cost.

One day I'm going to regret how much I've spent on 2000AD, but that's not today  :lol:  My credit card even went through this time - normally I have to call the fraud dept first, but I guess they finally learned haha

sighhhh  ::)

dweezil2

Quote from: mimikeke on 01 April, 2014, 03:29:25 AM
F it, I just went and bought it even with the shipping cost.

One day I'm going to regret how much I've spent on 2000AD, but that's not today  :lol:  My credit card even went through this time - normally I have to call the fraud dept first, but I guess they finally learned haha

sighhhh  ::)

The postage may be high mimikeke, but even at it's combined price I'd wager it will be worth it, it looks like a very high quality item!
Hope you enjoy it when it winds its way to MC2!   :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Steve Green

It's possible they might take some over with them to SDCC.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.