Main Menu

why would a married man?

Started by klute, 22 May, 2012, 11:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Quote from: bikini kill on 27 May, 2012, 09:51:15 AM
Quote from: vzzbux on 26 May, 2012, 10:23:43 PM
Can't use condoms, passion killers for me. The withdraw method works for me or just wear out your partner before you need to cum then empty all over her; also works for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poALqoNvcNA

I was hoping that was a clip of Billy Connolly talking about the rhythm method.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Roger Godpleton

Quote from: House of Usher on 27 May, 2012, 10:58:08 PM
All of you are worms beneath my mighty spats. I am free to do whatever I want as I have the power of a God and all of you are so much chattel for me to step over. I will not wear condoms when I jizz in your're hair and even if I did the raw majesty of David Knight's Sperm would simply melt through its's pitiful latex restraints.

I AM THE MOD AND I RULE YOU LIKE A GOD. I DON'T ANSWER TO ANYONE AS I AM COMPLETELY UNACCOUNTABLE AND I ABUSE MY POWER ALL THE TIME. (BECAUSE EMPEROR LETS ME)
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

House of Usher

Do you have a specific complaint to make, Roger? There are channels, you know.
STRIKE !!!

Roger Godpleton

I'm tired of you and the other mods using this forum as a front for your cough syrup organization. I won't be paid off to be your goddamn patsy. I'm bringing a knife to a knife fight. THAT'S THE CHICAGO WAY

Large48

Either lots of posts have been removed or I have no fucking idea what is going on in this thread anymore.................

I think that's at least five minutes of my life wasted or corrupted, I'm not sure which!
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Trout

One day soon, there will be a reckoning. Either Roger will become a mod or he will get a big spanking. :lol:

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: Trout on 28 May, 2012, 05:22:54 PM
One day soon, there will be a reckoning. Either Roger will become a mod or he will get a big spanking. :lol:

The naughty step beckons, i think
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Roger Godpleton

I have the utmost respect for the other mods and I think they do a fine job.

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 28 May, 2012, 11:55:47 PM
I have the utmost respect for the other mods and I think they do a fine job.

So youre not a Rocker then..... :lol:
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

WhitBloke

Quote from: Rod the Oddly-Shod Sod of a Mod on Tuesday 1977-ish
I have the utmost respect for the other mods but, fuck it, I was in The Faces as well.  Uuuurrrrp.
So this is der place then, Johnny?

The Doctor Alt 8

If course if this gentleman worked in special effects well they use condoms to simulate gunshots. You put a small quanity of fake blood inside the condom, then attach a very small explosive. This is then attached to the "victim" the explosion is triggered remotly at the right time and hey presto.... gunshot wound.

Trout

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 07 July, 2012, 04:23:26 PM

If course if this gentleman worked in special effects well they use condoms to simulate gunshots. You put a small quanity of fake blood inside the condom, then attach a very small explosive. This is then attached to the "victim" the explosion is triggered remotly at the right time and hey presto.... gunshot wound.

Best post for months.

Off-topic, messy, geeky and slightly mental. Nice work, Roberta!

The Doctor Alt 8

Takes a bow...

:D

True story 
Special effects guy  took a several boxes of condoms home for work,

On the Monday he returns to the supplier.

"OI, there was only 46 condoms in the last box!"

Assistant. "Well I hope it didn't spoil your weekend too much sir!"