Main Menu

why would a married man?

Started by klute, 22 May, 2012, 11:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Quote from: Dandontdare on 25 May, 2012, 01:55:08 PM
Quote from: House of Usher on 25 May, 2012, 01:28:13 PM
Ah, now it becomes clearer! I thought the guy who'd had the vasectomy was *you* and that the operation came with a three-month supply of condoms as insurance.

see that's why you're a gentleman and I'm a cynic. I also assumed it was Klute, but assumed he was touting for plausible excuses 'cos he'd been caught out!  :-[

and a comic geek site is just the place to come for advice?

This is the only time the advice of 'have you tried cheese?' maybe relevant.
DDT did a job on me

klute

Quote from: Dandontdare on 25 May, 2012, 01:55:08 PM
Quote from: House of Usher on 25 May, 2012, 01:28:13 PM
Ah, now it becomes clearer! I thought the guy who'd had the vasectomy was *you* and that the operation came with a three-month supply of condoms as insurance.

see that's why you're a gentleman and I'm a cynic. I also assumed it was Klute, but assumed he was touting for plausible excuses 'cos he'd been caught out!  :-[

Lol not me i'm a happily married man (if there's such a thing) with a wife who want's more kid's and doesn't like the things anyway
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Emperor

Perhaps he and his wife have an open relationship* as long as they don't bring anything home - the vasectomy sorts out the baby angle and the johnnies cover the STD one.

Or he is a good friend who has back-up rubbers in case a friend is in need.

Or perhaps they are left over noddies from before the op - it is the saddest thing in the world to throw them away, especially when they are long passed their use by date :(

Perhaps a better question might be: Why were you rummaging around in his belongings? ;)

* It's more common that people think. Apparently. I read about it in the paper.

Quote from: TordelBack on 23 May, 2012, 07:10:55 AM
Quote from: Emperor on 23 May, 2012, 04:02:37 AM
I've been there and have hundreds of photographs of "cock rocks."

Is it like Mecca to your people?

We worship the world's omni-penii. As well as its multi-minge. Valiantly rogering the sky, whilst being made moist by the surging rovers.

Quote from: TordelBack on 23 May, 2012, 12:13:09 AM
Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 23 May, 2012, 12:02:51 AM
Remember when this board was about comics? Me neither.

The stated purpose of this sub-forum:

QuoteHelp!: Stuck in a wormhole? Angel Delight won't set? Just woken up and don't know which year it is? Ask away!

Blame Tharg!

Have we ever resolved the Angel Delight question? Everytime I see it I think I'd like to give it another spin as I loved it when I was a kid (I called it Blum Blum) but if there is an issue with getting it to set I'm not sure I can be arsed with it.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

House of Usher

I think once you've put too much milk in it, it's too late. The answer is to follow the instructions on the packet, then stick in in the fridge.
STRIKE !!!

Emperor

Quote from: House of Usher on 25 May, 2012, 05:27:03 PM
I think once you've put too much milk in it, it's too late. The answer is to follow the instructions on the packet, then stick in in the fridge.

Crumbs, I thought this was still condom related talk.  :o
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

klute

Quote from: Emperor on 25 May, 2012, 05:08:59 PM
Perhaps he and his wife have an open relationship* as long as they don't bring anything home - the vasectomy sorts out the baby angle and the johnnies cover the STD one.

Or he is a good friend who has back-up rubbers in case a friend is in need.

Or perhaps they are left over noddies from before the op - it is the saddest thing in the world to throw them away, especially when they are long passed their use by date :(

Perhaps a better question might be: Why were you rummaging around in his belongings? ;)

* It's more common that people think. Apparently. I read about it in the paper.

Quote from: TordelBack on 23 May, 2012, 07:10:55 AM
Quote from: Emperor on 23 May, 2012, 04:02:37 AM
I've been there and have hundreds of photographs of "cock rocks."

Is it like Mecca to your people?

We worship the world's omni-penii. As well as its multi-minge. Valiantly rogering the sky, whilst being made moist by the surging rovers.

Quote from: TordelBack on 23 May, 2012, 12:13:09 AM
Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 23 May, 2012, 12:02:51 AM
Remember when this board was about comics? Me neither.

The stated purpose of this sub-forum:

QuoteHelp!: Stuck in a wormhole? Angel Delight won't set? Just woken up and don't know which year it is? Ask away!

Blame Tharg!

Have we ever resolved the Angel Delight question? Everytime I see it I think I'd like to give it another spin as I loved it when I was a kid (I called it Blum Blum) but if there is an issue with getting it to set I'm not sure I can be arsed with it.

I meant to add the question came about via the women talking my wife then came home and asked why would a married man? and it sort of snowballed from there
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Professor Bear

This may be a leftfield suggestion but you could just ask him directly, as it sounds like the rumor mill may be gathering a difficult head of steam.

It sounds like he's shagging someone, though if he's smart he'll claim the condoms were someone else's, like a younger relative who's secretly gay or something and he's hiding the evidence from homophobic parents - from zero to hero!

JayzusB.Christ

They make your mickey looks more handsomer.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

WhitBloke

I guess there's actually no arguing with that.

This married man with the johnnies...  Does he also have a well-worn passport and spend a lot of time in the loo?  Is he regularly flush with cash after disappearing for yet another short trip away?  Hey, I'm not judging.  In fact, I'd appreciate being PM'd his number.  I could do with a few extra quid and some travel myself, and putting "Drug Mule" on my CV can't hurt for getting it actually read more often.
So this is der place then, Johnny?

Trout

I'm betting the answer has something to do with bumsex girl.

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: Emperor on 25 May, 2012, 05:29:08 PM
Crumbs, I thought this was still condom related talk.  :o

If you're putting crumbs in your Angel Delight, then no wonder its not setting......
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Trout on 26 May, 2012, 03:15:50 AM
I'm betting the answer has something to do with bumsex girl.

I'd forgotted about her, how did that all end?
DDT did a job on me

House of Usher

Quote from: Professah Byah on 25 May, 2012, 06:24:23 PM
It sounds like he's shagging someone, though if he's smart he'll claim the condoms were someone else's, like a younger relative who's secretly gay or something and he's hiding the evidence from homophobic parents - from zero to hero!

Those condoms were only resting in my account.
STRIKE !!!

vzzbux

Can't  use condoms, passion killers for me. The withdraw method works for me or just were out your partner before you need [spoiler]to cum then empty all over her,[/spoiler] also works for me.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Frank

Quote from: vzzbux on 26 May, 2012, 10:23:43 PM
Can't use condoms, passion killers for me. The withdraw method works for me or just wear out your partner before you need to cum then empty all over her; also works for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poALqoNvcNA