Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

Sorry to hear about the dog TLS.  :(
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

flip-r mk2

Sorry about your dog Shark and I hope your Dad's alright Cyberleader.

filip
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

Cyberleader2000

just found out hes got Pancreatitis.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Dandontdare

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 08 May, 2010, 12:00:12 AM
Acute or chronic?

I had acute pancreatitis in 2001 and it was a fucker, very painful. All they can do is bypass your digestive process until the pancreas heals, which involves a few weeks in hospital with IV nutrients (nil by mouth) and IV pain killers.

Jared Katooie

Sorry to hear about your dad's illness Cyberleader. Hope he'll be on the mend soon.

And I'm very sorry to hear about your dog Shark. :(

I know it's scant comfort, but I'm sure he's had a very happy life.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Dandontdare on 08 May, 2010, 12:12:36 AM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 08 May, 2010, 12:00:12 AM
Acute or chronic?

I had acute pancreatitis in 2001 and it was a fucker, very painful. All they can do is bypass your digestive process until the pancreas heals, which involves a few weeks in hospital with IV nutrients (nil by mouth) and IV pain killers.

Mum says its Acute
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Kerrin

At least it's diagnosed and can be dealt with now Cyber'. All the best to your Dad and I hope he has a swift recovery.

The Legendary Shark

Just got back from burial duty. I can hardly see to type this, soft git as I am.

Thanks everyone for your kind words, they gave me great comfort.

I hope your Dad gets well quickly, Cyber. All the best to him.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

johnnystress

Sorry to hear it Shark- I have two myself, one is nearing 'that' time...dreading it

And my best to your dad cyberleader

wild-seven

Best wishes to your Dad Cyberleader

TLS - It's not soft, I'd be in bits too, take care
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

worldshown

Pets are family too Shark. There's no shame in tears.

My thoughts are with Cyberleader too. Pancreatitis was one of the things that finished my father off.

vzzbux

Glad the problem with your dad has been diagnosed Cyberleader. When you first mentioned it thoughts went back to my dads final days which is why I haven't piped up until now. (That is one long story needless to say that the NHS should have picked up on his conditions but didn't).

Sorry to hear about your dog TLS.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Emperor

Sorry to hear about the dog Sharky, he looks a lot like my faithful old dog too who I had to take to be put down a year or so ago. :(

Life spugs for me as I have just managed to crush my toes between the roller on the leg of my chair and my wooden footrest/foot massager. I have stopped swearing and ascertained there is no blood leaking from the sock but I am not yet strong enough to actually examine the toes yet. Apart from stabbing myself in the hand and punching myself in the head while air drumming, I have had, until then, had a week almost clear of accidents due to advanced cack-handedness (not sure if that is a medical term though).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

SuperSurfer

Sorry to hear about your dog, TLS.

Now that your father has a diagnosis, Cyberleader I hope things can be put right in good time.

DDD – best wishes for your mother.

Cyberleader2000

what the hell is up with this weak as soon as something good happens something bad happens I was clearing up the old transformers shelf to make room fore some new rare transformers I just bought on eBay for dirt cheap when I found my Shockblasts arm cannon no longer works so now I have to go get a new one  >:( only good news is there no loner extremely expensive.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime