Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

Quote from: albion83uk on 23 May, 2010, 05:07:30 PM
These are the same people who told the kids to "Go back to fucking sleep!" on Christmas morning.

I remember.
STRIKE !!!

Van Dom

Have the same problem here Albion....We live in a "quiet" cul de sac that has a massive big green in front of the houses, perfect for the kids to play on. A few months ago, a couple of "20-somethings" moved to the row, renting out one of the houses. And they are twats. Absolute twats. Since they moved in we've had drunken brawls in the street at 4am, we've had their mates turning up and thrashing their car (smashing the windows) and house (smashing more windows), we've had raves, we've had all night parties, we've had girlfriends screaming at them out in the street....its absolutely ridiculous. And these guys who rent the house, they're your typical "ruffians" - you know, all shaved heads and tattoos and all the rest of it. What do you do about these goons? Last night they hooked up a stereo out on the green and had the SAME FUCKING DANCE SONG blaring for about 5 hrs straight. Til after midnight.

Assholes.

There should be a law against them.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

vzzbux

I have a shaved-ish head and Tattoo's. We aren't all like that.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Mike Gloady

Quote from: House of Usher on 23 May, 2010, 06:40:32 PM
Quote from: albion83uk on 23 May, 2010, 05:07:30 PM
These are the same people who told the kids to "Go back to fucking sleep!" on Christmas morning.

I remember.
Yeah, I remember that too. 

My neighbours like to leave their aggressive great dane off the leash and running around the green in the middle of our little cul de sac.  It's bitten me in the past and the dog-catcher seemed decidedly uninterested in doing a damn thing about it. 

Hot weather means that not only is the dog making an agressive nuisance of itself, so are the criminal scumbags who own it (with shaved heads and tattoos too, but that's beside the point - merely an observation) and their juvenile delinquent slack-jaw-ed offspring. 

If someone wanted to shoot someone they could do worse.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Van Dom

Quote from: vzzbux on 23 May, 2010, 10:59:46 PM
I have a shaved-ish head and Tattoo's. We aren't all like that.

V

Yeah sorry mate, that was a bit of a "gross generalisation" there. My apologies.

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

vzzbux

No probs just trying to make you feel bad. ;)

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Albion

Quote from: Van Dom on 23 May, 2010, 09:46:35 PM
Have the same problem here Albion....

I sympathise Van Dom, I really do. Our road wouldn't be too bad if these idiots weren't here and for some reason it's always the house next to mine that they live in. The previous tenants were just as bad too.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

TordelBack

Bloody hell folks, I'm on a bit of a break from the board and I just spent 10 miserable minutes ploughing through 10 days backlog of this thread.  Where to start.  All I can say is that my heart goes out to you all -  Locusts, Jim and Mike, Gavin, Will, James, Albion and Van Dom too... feck.

Roger Godpleton

And worst of all, Tordelback is back.  :( :( :( :(
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

locustsofdeath!

My wife is being sent back to Afghanistan in September. Fuck, we can't catch a break. This is like a comedy at this point, right? Even though she has decided to send me packing, I still don't want her to have to go through that a second time.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

Bolt-01

Sweet Jovus wept. Locust- my thoughts are with you.

Richmond Clements

COMMANDO FORCES

Shit news on all fronts Locusts, hang on in there.

Van Dom

Really sorry for you guys, locusts... :(

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

SuperSurfer

Sorry to read you have been going through such testing times, Locusts.