Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

I crushed my hand between some stuff at work. My hand hurts.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Albion

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 28 February, 2011, 12:15:59 AM
I'll ring the landlady, followed by the council, social and police.

Go for it John, scumbags like that need sorting out. The house next to us has had two lots of annoying neighbours too. Current ones have calmed down slightly but they still argue every day, loud enough for us and people outside to hear.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

TordelBack

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 28 February, 2011, 01:29:22 AM
I crushed my hand between some stuff at work. My hand hurts.

Hope it's not yer pleasurin' hand, Rog.  Hate to see a man's livelihood go up in smoke. 

Less childishly, hope there's no serious damage done.

Van Dom

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 27 February, 2011, 11:45:45 PM

I didn't tell him that I had their car removed from the streets permit parking bays and crushed, due to over 100 parking tickets (the story was in the local press but I was anonymous).

Wow! That's awesome! Commando Forces you are my hero!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Banners

I expect the noise is to cover the sound of the drilling. The parents aren't in the pub - they're a couple of Dredd fans. And they're down in their next-door cellar...

Mikey

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 27 February, 2011, 11:45:45 PM
...I ask him who is the eldest child in the house, so he calls a slightly older child up from the cellar...

I also informed him that I shall be getting in touch with their landlady, as I'm not having this again. I didn't tell him that I had their car removed from the streets permit parking bays and crushed, due to over 100 parking tickets...

...just the last two have been spoiled once the house was sold to a buyer to let.

Are you actually living somewhere in my house?! This all sounds remarkably similar to my recent experiences with the house next door. Long story short - I was nearly burned out of my house and the landlady never even came to the door to check if our house was ok. She never introduced herself when she bought the house and she's filled it with idiots, the last of which didn't exist apparently. What makes people think they can just ignore the fact it's a residential street where some people actually chose to buy a house to live in, rather than to rent to anyone as long as the money comes in? It really, really pisses me off - I'm not worried if the house is rented, but a bit of fuckin control on your tenants and a bit of fuckin respect for others would be nice. AND CUT THE FUCKIN HEDGE!  >:( [/rant]

If I were you I'd go to the police etc CF about the kids - that's not good no matter what way you slice it. It'd be the likes of you would have to deal the wee'ans if something awful happened.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

vzzbux

To leave children alone in a house is a form of child abuse and should be reported immediately. My biggest heartache is to see children suffer.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Brigantian

Drove to Macclesfield at the weekend to collect progs 800 to 1300 and a couple of others. Complete run, woohoo! When I got there I was informed that a couple might be missing around the 900 mark. Boo! Got them home and found that I was missing a whopping 18 progs. Pretty miffed. To be fair though, the seller seemed a decent sort and I don't think he knew how many were actually missing. On the upside many of the free gifts were still attached to the progs, woohoo. Still a bit miffed though. I guess the moral is let the buyer beware.

Banners

Leaving Birmingham at 10pm last night, the A38 and junctions 6 & 7 on the Northbound M6 were closed, but there were no signs to inform you of this until you actually got to the junctions. Annoyingly, the non-negotiable diversion took you on the Southbound M6(!), which was stupid as the next junction down only has an on-ramp.

So, a journey to Wolverhampton which should have taken 20 minutes went via the M42, Lichfield and Walsall, made worse by following a load of lorries - getting home in an hour and a half. Having just filled up at £1.30 a litre(!), God knows how much that cost in petrol...

locustsofdeath!

Those USAF airmen that were killed yesterday in Germany were from Lakenheath, England, the base my wife is stationed at, and were on their way to relive my wife's deployment group. Not to sound too selfish - and my thoughts go out to the families of those that died - but that means Adrene's stuck in Afghanistan until new personnel is trained and sent over...

:( :( :(

I've also realized that had she been one deployment rotation later...I can't wait until she's free and clear of the stupid military.

Hoagy

Fuck's sake from your post to the origination of the killer is one hard line of harshness. I wish you all the luck Locusts.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

SmallBlueThing

That's terrible Locusts, hope she's back home safe very soon.

SBT

Bolt-01

Aw sneck. That's rotten for you and your Locust- hope it is all sorted soon for you, mate.

locustsofdeath!

Thanks guys - we're hoping to hear something today. She was supposed to be home round the 12th, but looks at least a couple of weeks longer now. Fingers crossed that another group can come out sooner.

Mikey

Yeah, hope it's only a few more weeks LOD!

My spug is that my father died on Monday. The spug isn't that per se, but the fact that the funeral's tomorrow and I don't want to go. However, my brothers are going so I feel like I should be there for them. FWIW, I depised my father and haven't seen him in over 20 years, but I'll have to play nice at the funeral.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.