Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

"Style of Zombie"

"The Shining"

"Event Horizon"

Jon

Quote from: Karl Stephan on 28 October, 2014, 12:19:46 AM
Amazing work, mate. Are you a concept artist?

Thanks Karl.

Yeah,... sort of... at least I think I was, among other things, but I don't get a massive amount of work in that direction any more. These are more... um... illustrations, I suppose.

I've been doing work for this tabletop games company (this one include) where they tend to say, " Oh, we forgot about this one, can we have it by tonight?" So the concept-ish/ painterly sort of approach comes in handy.

Steven Austin

That is great Jon, I think my fav piece from you in a while. She is genuinely creepy, that expression and disjointed poise work a treat.

Steven Austin

I don't have anything as original as your piece Jon but here's a Dredd and Anderson piece I just inked.

Darren Stephens

Looks great Steven. Seen it already of course on Facebook, but this is larger so better!  :P
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Steven Austin

Cheers Darren, yeah work looks so much better on here than on FB. Glad you dig it mate. :)

Third Estate Ned

Love JD's stance and those boots.

Woolly

One of the most perfect Dredds I've seen in a long time, brilliant stuff  :thumbsup:

Has Tharg seen this?

Steven Austin

Thanks Woolly - doesn't Tharg see all? :D

I did submit it today to the 2000ad Tumbler blog but beyond that....I dunno. :)

Neil McClements

Loads of gorgeous work by everyone since I last looked. This was a 30 minute challenge by Richard Friend, Granma Troll

Third Estate Ned

This picture reminds me of Cam Kennedy's work. Incredible that it took only half an hour. Plus, those teats really stand out.

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Fungus

Quote from: Third Estate Ned on 11 November, 2014, 05:11:17 PM
This picture reminds me of Cam Kennedy's work. Incredible that it took only half an hour. Plus, those teats really stand out.

They do follow you round the room.

Neil McClements

Quote from: Darren Stephens on 11 November, 2014, 05:22:32 PM
Not this again, Neil?!!  :lol:

And she has produced extra cheesy liquid just for you...you love it!

Jon

Teats! (to continue the general gist of the FB comments. :D ).

Lovely by the way. Well, not lovely... but good.

Some critters;