Main Menu

Titan launch a new creator owned imprint - includes Numbercruncher

Started by Colin YNWA, 08 January, 2013, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Have I missed this or had this come completely out the blue? Looks like Titan have made the great leap forward and are starting to realise creator owned material.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/01/08/si-spurrier-headlines-a-new-creator-owned-imprint-from-titan-comics/

There looks like there's going to be some very interesting stuff, including Numbercruncher as a three part mini (I've been waiting for this to be traded so happy about that one) and a few others involving local talent. Hope this is as good as it looks and is a success.

Colin YNWA

Apologise multiple posts bad etc etc.

But they have a website too with previews and the like.

http://titan-comics.com/

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Montynero

Yes, it's great news. Titan have been superb to deal with so far, perfect gents. I'd recommend them to anyone looking to publish creator owned work.

Our series Death Sentence is coming out through them in October (from Mike Dowling and I).

Richmond Clements

mmmmm... interesting...

QuoteOur series Death Sentence is coming out through them in October (from Mike Dowling and I).
WHORE! ;-)

Tombo

Montynero

Trout

Quote from: Montynero on 08 January, 2013, 08:58:20 PM
Also, there's no such thing as too much Thrudd in my view!

I agree. Also, IMO, Numbercruncher is the best story in the Meg for a long time, and Death Sentence is a truly great comic. It's a hell of a line-up.

PS: WHORE.

- Trout

Satanist

So is Numbercruncher good then? I'll give it a go anyway.

Thrud is so getting bought!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

JamesC

So will these be sold in newsagents alongside their DC anthologies or is that too much to hope for?

Bolt-01

Death sentence is a title I'm definately going to be looking for, and an updated Numbercruncher? Sold!

radiator

Montynero

Yes, day and date through comixology and the normal platforms.

radiator