Main Menu

Prog 2008 - Cosmic

Started by Rex Banner, 08 December, 2007, 08:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzzbux

It must be old buffalo. But where are the injuns?

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Floyd-the-k

he seems to need everything spelt out to him.  I'm very intolerant of incomprehensible stuff, but found Shakhara et al very satisfying

Floyd-the-k

he seems to need everything spelt out to him.  I'm very intolerant of incomprehensible stuff, but found Shakhara et al very satisfying

Peter Wolf

Not sure what i think of this Stickleback business yet but i liked what i saw and read it all the way through but i think i like it.Very unusual art and an interesting sort of dickensian feel to it.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Peter Wolf

I read Kingdom last night.Its astonishingly good and i want more of it.Possibly the best thing i have read yet.

Hoagy

Aww Shucks Jimbo. Merry Christmas man (I think it could do with a comma after /again/) .
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Peter Wolf

Not going to elaborate much on this.Out of the entire comic i didnt enjoy 2 strips.I wont name them as i am in a minority but generally speaking prog 2008 is top class work.a very big thumbs up to Shakara,Kingdom,judge Dredd and S/D in particular.

Also the colouring in Kingdom is spectacular.

W. R. Logan

Best panel in Prog 2008

Short and sweet

That's Uncle Joe, Are you all alright?

Scared the kack out of me. Look, if it's all right, I don't think I'll hang around for Rico.

Floyd-the-k

I quite agree Logan, that was a hoot.  

Scottiepunk

Quote from: "Proudhuff"Why does it say its a Test on the cover? ;p
I'm a bit late to this thread as I've only just received my copy. I missed a years worth of progs and when I ordered all the back issues earlier this year this prog was out of print, it's just been reprinted and I wondered if Test was a mistake on the reprint, apparently not.

The prog looks fantastic and I've got to admit I did a little dance of excitement when I realised what it was!! Can't wait to read it!

TordelBack

Nice bit'o'necroposting there, Scottie.  Reminded me to wonder where Smithy's advertised Cradlegrave has got to.  And will it be a follow-on to Dead Eyes, with all that entails?

What nice memories this thread dredges up!

Scottiepunk

Glad to be of service. Remember all the excitement you had when you first got your prog 2008? Well, I've got it now, can't wait till lunch time so I can read it!!