Main Menu

Which one?

Started by Jared Katooie, 14 August, 2002, 02:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SovietSam

Playstation 2 coz i have one.

Oddboy

HA HA!  Gotcha Matt!
But no, sorry: I've got no Bomb the Bass.  (I think my brother might have a couple of their songs on vinyl NOW compilations but I don't think Into the Dragon was one of them.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Matt

Cheers oddboy, guess I'll just have to find it on an MP3 site. DAMN!!!! What am I saying? My double standards have once again betrayed me!

Nervie

you know my thoughts on this, but just to say, get a gamecube.
you can always play halo in my house when/if it reaches the pc.
and all of the better ps2 games will reach the pc.
monkey ball, zelda, mario sunshine, sonic.....

Tiplodocus

I think Nintendo make the coolest games even though some people pigeon hole them as "kiddie".

If I had the money, I'd get all three games machines:
X-BOX for sheer power and HALO.
Playstation2 for range of software.
Gamecube for the intellectual properties and quality of software.

But I can't so I bought a Gamecube and a cheap DVD player so the kids can play games while I watch films or vice versa.

I think Piracy is naughty, grey importing is OK.

I think EDGE is a good unbiased games magazine if you can put up with the we are right and you are wrong attitude that they sometimes exhibit. Plus it's the only magazine I've ever seen where an average game gets an average mark - most people give them 75% for average, EDGE stiks to 5/10 (or should that be 5.5; will some mathematician tell me what an average mark out of ten really is?).

Camcorders? Why do you want one? Making your own films or just for recording special moments that you'll only ever watch once every five years?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Oddboy

Depends on whether you can have 0/10 as an option.
The votes on this website can't therefore: average = 5.5 out of 10
If 0 is acceptable, then 5 our of 10 is average.

Better set your phaser to stun.

O Lucky Stevie!

books & comics.

'cos they've got better special effects.

i've wet my knickers!
steven l'enfant terrible
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Nervie

i read edge. its good, although the anti pc bias annoys me sometimes, and the guy who does trigger happy (poole) is a prat.

Jared Katooie

" Camcorders? Why do you want one? Making your own films or just for recording special moments that you'll only ever watch once every five years? "

Both. And I'd watch a " special moment " many, many times. Heh.

Jar.

Tu-plang

My Xbox is rocking.  Halo rocks and Dead or Alive 3 looks so tough, even if it's not quite the best punchin' fightin' game.

And Jet Set Radio Future is so fucking crazy and Japanese and the cell shading is so cool.  Xbox/PS2 people, this game rules.