Main Menu

Downtime

Started by w3bz, 19 May, 2009, 02:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "dandontdare"I'm on a PC with Firefox and I can see all the art comp entries and everyone's avatar except Fester and Kevlev's.

Nah. Firefox and Safari on the Mac aren't showing any board-hosted attachments. Right-clicking the images and choosing "Open Image In New Window" brings up a message saying that the attachment no longer exists.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Peter Wolf

I am on a Mac and using Firefox and i am seeing everything.I am not using the latest version of Firefox if that makes any difference.

:?:
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Hoagy

'as that pissed you off Jim? Sounds a bit like it 'as.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Devons Daddy

i am here to often again.
i noticed and was disappointed,

come to think of it. thats ok as i enjoy being here.
ok your forgiven. but next time make sure you keep your mobile switched on. so we dont worry about you.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Dandontdare

Quote from: "dandontdare"I'm on a PC with Firefox and I can see all the art comp entries and everyone's avatar except Fester and Kevlev's
Quote from: "Bouwel"*checks to see if his avatar is still going strong*
Yup...still there.
not anymore - you've vanished Bouwel! This is like one of those creepy movies where a line of people in the woods gets picked off one by one..... :shock: eek - Krombasher's gone too!

Bouwel

Trust me, I'm too big to vanish ;)

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Kerrin

I still can't see several people's avatars, mainly self drawn ones I think. I'm on a Mac with firefox.

SamuelAWilkinson

Forget all your worries, forget all your cares and go DOOOOOOOOOOOOWNTIME

Everyone's waiting for yooooooooooou!
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Wake

User uploaded avatars and attachments should be working again now.

Kev Levell

I feel like myself again.

James Stacey

Hurrah .. go team you  :D

Thanks

Bouwel

Thank you :)

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Kev Levell

Quote from: "Bouwel"Thank you :)

-Bouwel-
oops, that's what I meant to say too.