Main Menu

Si Fraser taking commissions!

Started by Pete Wells, 26 October, 2010, 07:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

Quote from: Pete Wells on 28 October, 2010, 04:51:18 PMJudge Death courtesy of Cliff Robinson, Mean Machine by Ian Gibson, Dredd twice by Patrick Goddard and Si Fraser and these are ones that are in the works...

Call Me Kenneth by Dave Taylor, the Sovs by Rufus, Judge Mortis by Cliff R and Dredd by Jon Haward - exciting!

I've got yet another couple of commissions on the way too which I'll tell y'all about soon!

That thar's quite a haul, Pete - you've done really well (and worked hard) to put that lot together!

Looking forward to seeing / hearing about the ones in the pipeline.  Umming and ahing about looking into a commission myself, but we'll see...

James Stacey

I got the first look at my commission today .. woo! It's gonna be arsom.

abbatoir2517

Questions for the folk with commissions.
Having never actually bought a commission, I'm unsure of a few things.
How much did they cost? Average expected price? and postage? How long will he do these? I'm not that flush right now and might not be able to pay until the end of the month. And I don't really want to ask the man himself in case I can't afford it and have to decline.

Thanks for your help.

Steve Green

It varies depending on the artist, the size, b/w or colour, whether it's a character or someone real in a situtation.

PJs are £35 for a single character (not a likeness of real people) at A3 B/W, Dylan Teague's are running at about £50 I think, but it can go up to around £300 for painted A3 if I recall.

Some artists use it to fill a gap between work, or to fund something in particular - other's seem to do it regularly.

Cheers

Steve