Main Menu

Why today is a great day!

Started by Thread Zero, 06 February, 2002, 07:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. R. Logan

>Find the 2 word that shakara actually says that are not shakara!
>Good luck.

Crap story.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

W. R. Logan

>The winner gets a kiss!

8-)

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

paulvonscott

Ouch!    Hey, getting completely smashed up and knackered may not hurt Shakara but that probably should do it.

What is this?  Episode 7 (in real terms) and each week promises of a story turn out to be just a giant hoax.  I honestly think I'll have gone mad by the end.  Seriously, I'm starting to feel that sense of pressure in my brain.  As I've said elsewhere what if the series turns out to be a cliff hanger?  Sob...

nathan

Watch out Logan, Scojo didn't say who the kiss is from. If it's Shooshi make sure she doesn't use her tongue, cat's tongues are very rough and she's probably had a dead mouse in their already today.

N

Thread Zero

Watch out Logan, Scojo didn't say who the kiss is from. If it's Shooshi make sure she doesn't use her tongue, cat's tongues are very rough and she's probably had a dead mouse in their already today.

LOL!

scojo

Thread Zero

The series turns out to be a cliff hanger?

More like a coat hanger!

Hee hee!

Sod off shakara, you ain't taking my coat!

scojo talking a load of pants (and coats)

O Lucky Stevie!

oooh, & laurence cambpell's back too! loved his work on demarco in the meg, stunning page layouts, a zen-like understanding of line work, perfect encapsulation of galen's cheekiness... hope that this heralds a return to rebellion as disciples over at image seems to have gone belly-up.

i've wet my knickers!
steven
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"