Main Menu

Cleaning out my closet

Started by Bad Andy, 02 September, 2007, 01:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

Although it doesn't carry qutie the heartwarming glow of giving stuff to sick kids, I would really recommend doing something like this. The kids in care homes are the right age to appreciate the comic, and they tend to be people who've been dumped on every which way in life.

Utterly unironically. My mum works in residential care and this is probably the single most heartwarming act I've heard of since I discovered the internet.
We never really die.

TordelBack

Geez guys, keep it down - you're undermining Tharg's critical speculator market segment!  2000AD futures will crash!  More to the point, you could be giving my good woman some unhealthy attic-clearing ideas.  She's already eyeing up the teeteting 12-month heap on my side of the bed...  Mine, I tell you, MIIIIINE.

Funt Solo

Thanks for posting that, Dudley.

It's given me an idea for what I could do with my complete collection of 2000AD and the Megazine.  It's getting near time to get rid of it all.
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a massively lesbian gymkhana.

Bad Andy

Of course the problem is, you start to read them when you start to organise them...

I'll never get anything done at this rate.

SmallBlueThing

Yes, please, er, Wake? Could you immediately lock and delete this thread before my wife somehow reads it and demands I consign 30 years worth of high-grade thrill power to the local sick kids home, to make way for, I dunno, some flowers or pants or somthing?

Sheesh!

Steev

flesario

I just ran naked and cackling around my 25 years worth of collecting bonfire.  The hardback Titan books burn the longest.

The Monarch

I pass mines on to those who need them to fill in gaps

Floyd-the-k

I have a gap in my collection..ie from Prog 1 to Prog 672

The Monarch

I actually have a few doublers from 600-650 if you wish i can sort through them to find them

The Monarch

I actually have a few doublers from 600-650 if you wish i can sort through them to find them