Main Menu

DREDD - NEW SERIES TEASER

Started by radiator, 09 August, 2012, 02:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARF

Frank

Quote from: Steve Green on 09 August, 2012, 05:21:51 PM
Imagined Dredd was more of a Twister person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn6BDeKn-qc

I don't get out much, so I had to wiki the term 'cold deck', and discovered it has more than one application: cold deck and cold deck. I hope The Cold Deck turns out to be as cynical and overtly political as Revolution, but the kind of metaphysical story suggested by that image would do fine as well. Other than It's a Wonderful Life and A Christmas Carol rip-offs, I don't think Dredd's actually physically died since The Apocalypse War, so he's overdue for his one-to-one with Charon.

JOE SOAP

Possible power-struggle in the new low-fat Mega'-City One?

Proudhuff

In that teaser is the King a justice Dept eagle?
DDT did a job on me

Colin Zeal

Thumbs up to Larf for that image.

Dash Decent

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 09 August, 2012, 06:05:09 PM
Cluedo,I can hear Urbans growls in my head...''Col Mustard,drawing room,lead pipe.  Fifteen years in the iso-cubes,creep''

Fixed that for you.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Mudcrab

Quote from: radiator on 09 August, 2012, 02:55:39 PM
Just saw this over on CBR. Looks like it's by Henry Flint, and is apparently something to do with a new Dredd series starting soon, building up to prog 1812 in December, where Tharg implies we'll get a whole-prog episode of Dredd.

Shouldn't that prog be starting the series rather than ending it? Like an overture?  :D
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Proudhuff

Quote from: Mudcrab on 10 August, 2012, 04:26:17 PM
Just saw this over on CBR. Looks like it's by Henry Flint, and is apparently something to do with a new Dredd series starting soon, building up to prog 1812 in December, where Tharg implies we'll get a whole-prog episode of Dredd.

Shouldn't that prog be starting the series rather than ending it? Like an overture?  :D

maybe 1812 is just an overture?
DDT did a job on me

Frank

Quote from: Proudhuff on 10 August, 2012, 06:22:04 PM

Time will(iam) tell.

Mudcrab

Quote from: bikini kill on 10 August, 2012, 08:06:16 PM

Time will(iam) tell.

:lol: What have I started?
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Proudhuff

Boom Boom!!
DDT did a job on me

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: bikini kill on 09 August, 2012, 10:30:07 PM

I don't get out much, so I had to wiki the term 'cold deck', and discovered it has more than one application: cold deck and cold deck.

Clearly the title 'The Cold Deck' is a phonetic rendering of a Sov Block accent.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

TordelBack

Love that the kings have little eagles on them. Fingers crossed that this is PJ Maybe making his next play in the afatermath of DoC.  Although I never figured him for a chess man either.  Or could it be the long awaited (by me) Yiddish Policeman's Union crossover?  Oy gevalt!