Main Menu

New Poll: Should Johnny Eyebrows use his gorrilla icon again ?

Started by 2000AD Online, 06 November, 2004, 07:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Kon

You can still see the posts of someone you've killfiled by klicking on their post on the list beneath the thread

Matt Timson

No- you've just proved yourself to be stupid.  Again.  It's either that or belligerent- so that's you fucked either way, isn't it?  

As Max has pointed out and as I've already pointed out to you at least twice on the 'weed' thread- if I know that you've posted to a thread, I can click the link at the bottom of it, read your post and reply to it if I want to.  I'm not a liar- you're just a moron who doesn't listen.

Please, don't take my word for it- go and ask Wake.  I give him full permission to tell you the exact day and time I killfiled you.  As explained a good three or four times now, killfiling means that I generally don't see anything you post unless somebody draws my attention to it for some reason.

I mean it's not exactly rocket science or anything...

Off you go.

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=fan&page=message&choice=11539.5110000000" target="_blank">even monkeys can learn through repetition

Pffft...

Matt Timson

Yeah- I always draw my own icons- but I don't know what I've done withthe gorilla one- so it's gone.

:)
Pffft...

Max Kon

if you have any idea of what the icon may have been called I can search for it. You don't have to be that close. The first letter should be enough.

Conexus

Yep TPS is definately a twat, no doubt about it

Matt Timson

I'm not that fussed actually, Max- I'd rather just make a new one.

Cheers.
Pffft...

Max Kon

Well don't forget to send it to:

iconsat2000adonline.com

replacing at with @

Queen Firey-Bou

"Bou..what the hell are you talking about?..time of the month luv?.."

we were talking about icons, the fact that i even chose to include you in the conversation was a mark of magnaniminiimity-thing, the fact that i called your icon poopy brown was being vaguely silly , if i wanted to be nasty, i'd simply say, your icon looks like an ignorant big nosed fucking ned, see the subtle difference?  
poopy ~ fucking twat ?
nope?
and no my period was a couple of weeks ago, luv', what are you my fucking gyneocologist? if you want to be a sexist patronising chauvenist git, go do it somewhere else eh?

thrillpowerseeker

So Jeb what is the point of killfiling someone if your still going to read their posts?..oh er Twat..

as I say your a postring nomark

Conexus

Seriously TPS, you have problems. Ever post of yours it seems, is angry and attacking.* I recommend counting to ten before you post.

*Before you bitch about this, yes all JEB's posts seem like that as well (if your a stupid person I guess) but if you have some intellect you'd realise that he does it jest. (the exception being when it domes to you, he's really angry and attacking when it comes to you, and with rights)  

Conexus

"So Jeb what is the point of killfiling someone if your still going to read their posts?..oh er Twat.."

Maybe he wants to igore you, but you keep on insulting him so he has the quite reasonable desire to defend himself.Not Twatish  

Matt Timson

The point (as detailed- what?  four, five times now?) is that I don't see the majority of your posts, which means I have very little opportunity to get annoyed by how unbelievably stupid, crass and unfunny you are.

Again, as explained already (and it's ok- I understand that you're too proud to admit that I've already kicked your arse about as badly as it's ever going to get kicked on this or any other forum and that it's far easier to pretend you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about), I know that you're posting to *this* thread and that it's about me- so of course I'm going to look.

I know it's hard for you to take in, but I didn't even know you *had* posted to this thread until I saw Bou's message.  Other than posts that are deliberately brought to my attention, I don't see anything of yours- I'm just not interested.  You're a fucking moron.  Not only that, but you're a fucking moron who's obviously been watching my posts to see if I say anything about you.  You're a creepy fucking moron.

So did you ask Wake about your killfiled status yet?  You can apologise for calling me a liar whenever you're ready.  Silly me- you don't do that do you?  You just lick your wounds and come back when you think everyone's forgotten what a twat you are.

Let's just call it 2-0 to me, you can piss off and annoy somebody else for a while and we'll do this again in... what's it been?  Two weeks?  Let's call it two weeks anyway.

Link: http://shooshsco.50megs.com/" target="_blank">Are you related to this guy?

Pffft...

Matt Timson

And does anybody speak fluent 'Twat'?  I have no idea what "as I say your a postring nomark" means.

Is it missing punctuation?  A spell check?  Are these even real words?  Can anybody help?

Pffft...

Matt Timson

"he's really angry and attacking when it comes to you, and with rights"

Actually, no.  I very rarely post in anger, because that's when you miss the details and show yourself up for a twat.  I don't think I'm even really attacking the bloke- but he *is* saying stupid things and so long as he wants to keep it up, I'll keep kicking him around.  I'd be a liar if I didn't admit to some satisfaction, but I'm really just as happy for the bloke to bog off to another thread.

He obviously enjoys it though or he wouldn't be following my posts like a lost puppy in the first place.

Pffft...

VampiraJen