Main Menu

Top 5 sexiest lady judges ever?

Started by Krustabi, 11 November, 2004, 09:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared Katooie

"Laughing at Max: So much fun."

You're just glad he's taken over from you, hyperclown!

Max Kon

look at ryankingo7. He can't even post here, laugh at him.

Krustabi

Byron Virgo

"Holt rocks, but Buchanan mmmmm he had that whole " Thats 40 quid diesel & a hot pie please love " thing going on, yummie.
and joe pineapples ? Phooooaaarrr ! i fancied him long before the spurrious one had Lobster bisque for dinner one day.
and lenny zero ?
and Slaine ? oooo ive come over all perculiar.
theres some nice portraits of Tharg about too, but of course he's real. and i love him.

Okay, Slaine I can understand (part of your Bisley Fantasy?), and Lenny Zero too. But Joe Pineapples?? He's just a robot - he hasn't even got any sex organs (they come seperately).

And as for your speculations about Buchanan, it seems like you like the balding, middle-aged type who says things like:
"Awight luv, I've just cleaned all the filth off the backseat of me Vauxhall Astra, fancy a tumble?"

Basically, I'm saying that you seem to be developing Chav sex fantasies, Bou!

Floyd-the-k

who`s Buchanan?

Krusti, this is an important question. There aren`t really that many female judges. Here`s my top five

1. DeMarco...in her first appearance, the only females judge to be out and out interested in sex.
2. Karyn, looks like a goer
3. Hollister
3. Andersen, especially as drawn by Gibson. I just worry that afterwards, she`d come over all drawn-by-Ransom and give you hours of boring hippy pillow talk
4.What`s her name, the Lowlife Judge. Not a conventional beauty but would certainly be a night to remember
5. That Britcit Judge with the wife and the handcuffs

Hershey is just too job-focussed for me. She`d always be thinking about things back at the office

Byron Virgo

And still not one vote for Edgar, even out of sympathy!

Buchanan was the military bloke who kept badgering former alien hunter Holt in Asylum II Floyd.

Queen Firey-Bou

>~Okay, Slaine I can understand (part of your Bisley Fantasy?),~

no bisley is my slaine fantasy !!

>~and Lenny Zero too. But Joe Pineapples?? He's just a robot - he hasn't even got any sex organs (they come seperately). ~

tsk you men are so superficial , whats it gotta do with joined sex organs? seperately works for me, an d boy that robot can hit the mark from miles away

>~And as for your speculations about Buchanan, it seems like you like the balding, middle-aged type ~
 thats cos i am actually bloody middle aged. tsk.

House of Usher

i am actually bloody middle aged

...at your age, Bou? I sincerely hope not.

;)
STRIKE !!!

Devons Daddy

is it bad to consider a comic book heroine as sexy.?

its an art form, for many hundreds of years the painted form has been considered a thing of beauty.why not the comic book form of such things.

its the form of art we apprecaite in the same way as many do painting and etchings in national museum and the lourve in paris.

all that being said.

DE MARCO went up in my personal top ten with the recent simping detective appearance.

the paragraph above is not just to convince myself im am beyond help.
jessica rabbit.V cameron diaz ? tough call to be honest.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Tweak72

"But Joe Pineapples?? He's just a robot - he hasn't even got any sex organs (they come seperately)." i would point out that Bou ait the first to think that about jo the reason was kick out of the X-termiaters (i think thats the name of the top mech assasing squad he was in) was a leason with a human woman
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Doc_Holliday

Tweak's right, and anyway, remember when Hammerstein wanted to get together with, uh, what was her name, Terri i think, the woman who thought she was a robot. he asked joe pineapples about that time he got thrown out of the x-terminators for knocking off a commanding officer's wife, and said something like: "um, Joe, i know that you've got... modifications" and proceeded to ask where he could get some.

oh god, what's wrong with me, i'm arguing the case for a beautiful woman to sleep with a robot instead of a human male. it's true, geeks like me are an evolutionary measure, brought into being to help stem the problem of overpopulation...

judge dreddd

Tweak72

"oh god, what's wrong with me, i'm arguing the case for a beautiful woman to sleep with a robot instead of a human male."

um hate to break it to you but ladys have been sleeping with robots for a while now...
...D cell batterys any one?
"bbbbzzzzzzzzzzttttt"
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Queen Firey-Bou

would a robot slurp his tea? fart ? whinge ?... oh yeah hammerstein whinges & has all those moral conundrums...ZZzzzz.. he must be cancerian.

would a robot be fecking useless at building flatpack furniture? would a robot sit on its arse watching me work... well blackblood would

nahhh Joe , bet he's a scorpio, he works for me. wonder if he's mains re-chargable?

Qmoq

To sum up:

Cartoon 'pron' is much better than normal 'pron' because it's much easier to get the curves going the way you want without airbrushing. Anyone who's ever read the Daredevil story by Kev Smith with Natasha, they know what I'm talking about.

In terms of Dredd judges, I gotta vote for DiMarco. Every time she's been drawn, she's always looked like an angel. Obviously there's the prog 987 cover [and anyone who remembers that number as readily as I do is as much of a perv as I am!] but there's also the actual Ezquerra element to the Pit. Then you got the Megazine storytellers - even when they weren't trying to make her sexy, they still made her sexy, and now you got the latest story where she's a wrestler in a two-piece. Somehow being encased in Boing for two years just doesn't come close to that level of attraction.