Main Menu

Prog 2005 original cover art

Started by Wake, 20 December, 2004, 10:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Is anyone interested in buying the Mark Harrison prog 2005 cover art (full page of watercolour wash)?

If so, please let me know. Price is ?200 or nearest offer including UK postage. Please add ?10 for overseas shipping.

Take a look at at the picture below to compare the original watercolour wash artwork (top right) with
the computer enhanced version.

Cheers,

Wake

Link: Cover images

Wake

I posted this offer to comicart-uk as well and found a buyer at the full asking price in 4 minutes!

Link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/comicart-uk/" target="_blank">comicart-uk Yahoo! group

longmanshort

It wasn't Mr Bamber and his gold-plated chequebook, by any chance, was it? ;)
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

WoD

damn you sir...damn you to heck!

First dibs on here surely!!

LARF

Wake

First dibs on here surely!!

Not for for original art I'm afraid. I set up the Yahoo group specifically to get as many collectors in the same place, and you can set your account to special notices only if you don't want the day to day chat.

A serious offer over the asking price might be considered. I haven't confirmed the sale yet.

Cheers,

Wake

P.S. No, it wasn't John Bamber

Wake

...and as you can see any attempts to gazzump would also be treading on the toes of a fellow boarder.

Wake

Tordelbach

It is bloody good, you know, you flush bastardo.  Gets better every time I look at it (the inclusion of a little diorama(rama) of the Prog 2000 cover is particularly kewl).

Max Kon

Buddy

?200 quid ain't bad for a 2000ad cover, pity it's so crap.

Bolt-01

Horses for courses, I prefer that style to some of the Hi-end Durham Red work he's done.

Bolt-01

LARF

Yessss! It is mine, I cannot wait to get this, soooo excited, my first Mark Harrison and what a great start! I love the controversy surrounding it as well, some like it some don't adds flavour.

I know nobody likes a smug bastard, but it's xmas so please let me show off a little.... :-)

longmanshort

+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Darren Stephens

200 squid for this? ummmmmmm. Dont know about that, although i have warmed to it. At first I thought it was the worst cover of recent times, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. 200 notes, though? Sheeeeet.
Darren
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

DavidXBrunt

If I had the spare cash I'd be gazzumping you right now Larf - that's a really nice item.

I'll have to make do with the Weston Nemesis and Critchlow Mean Machine pages I got yesterday as a consolation prize.