Main Menu

XBox Dredd Vs Death

Started by Oddboy, 04 March, 2005, 09:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

Just thought I'd point this out - my brother's selling loads off stuff on ebay before he moves to Oz later this year (probably).

Dredd Vs Death on XBox starting at two quid.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20386&item=8172477922&rd=1" target="_blank">Dredd Vs Death XBox

Better set your phaser to stun.

the other dredd

How does one make a profit if the final Ebay bid price and P&P is lower than the cost of buying the game in the first place?

Art

Ah, see, you're verging on one of the greatest questions in life debated by all the greatest contemporary philosophers: How to make a profit selling anything on eBay?

Countless hours have gone into the perfection of theories of how to do just that, and yet no one so far has come up with a sure-fire answer...

(Though aparently not spending the money you get on other peoples eBay crap helps)

the other dredd

Not only that, the original price tag is on the box!

Tiplodocus

I thought this phrase was a bit cruel:

"This is a rarely played xbox game..."
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

MUD

'How does one make a profit if the final Ebay bid price and P&P is lower than the cost of buying the game in the first place?'

I think your missing the point of it, I usually sell stuff what I don't use or need anymore, If its something like an Xbox game unless its got good replay value or decent multiplayer once i've completed it theres usually little point in keeping it as I know from experience that there's little chance of me ever going back, So yes its not going to make back what I paid for it but it'll make me more money than just sitting on a shelf gathering dust.