Main Menu

[UK only] PSP 2 delivered for ?74 !! (Thursday 17th March ONLY)

Started by Marbles, 17 March, 2005, 03:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marbles

See here :-

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=357354#post357354

There's a 20% off voucher code.

Also...for today only (Thursday the 17th of March 2005) additonal 10% off - thus making 30% off in total!
Remember - dry hair is for squids

WoD

Megadeth

It would be online with boots, but as you can imagine they've sold out.

Wils

I think the thing that got WoD so excited was that the subject line says 'PSP' and not "PS2' as it should do. ;)

WoD

Devons Daddy

since we are not on a 2000ad topic anyway. have some stuff to share.

i tried the PSP and the nintendo DS,

PSP= play station 1 hand held basically.with a MP3 player as well. good but i think they will have a hard time dethroning the game boy.
games bit high priced,50 sterling around.unlikley to be able to get copies due to size of discs, unless it takes off big time, it will be like nintendo game cube and hardly pirated.
starting price big high. but expected to fall in october 2005.

the DS is able to play GAME and GAMEBOY ADVANCE chips, so it means a ready market to upgrade,
games are not to bad orginals going for 30 sterling, expected pirate copies within weeks i was informed and no need for chipping modifying,

150 titles to be launched by october 2005,plus the back catalogue of the current formats. so one hefty choice.
the nice things.
blow out candles (by blowing on screen!,stroke characters, sword fight with the stylus. fun and original ideas.
one game chip 15 players wireless. which is great fun.

but its chunky bigger then the orignal game boy. but battery life is good and fully rechargeable.

verdict PSP for the older market MP3 player bit og gimmick and with the explosioni of ipod and shuffles may not appeal, nintendo DS in for the long haul and likely to win over the legions of young advance SP users,
PSP to much like a sega game gear with upgraded graphics,

my tip wait till october 2005 and watch the prices tumble,

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

WoD

Also played the PSP and I thought it was spankingly lovely.  One heck of a screen and Ridge Racers is very nice too.