Main Menu

Omnivistascope Winners

Started by paulvonscott, 29 April, 2005, 01:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvonscott

Some time ago, I asked people from the board to supply some questions, and said I'd give them a copy of the comic if I used them.

The following people have questions in the comic, in no particular order:

Simon Burch
Megadeth
Cybermax
Professor Scrooge Mc Bear
Dudley
RAC
WoD

Apologies if your question doesn't appear, I picked as many as I could.

I can either post out the comics (e-mail me your address) or you can pick them up at Bristol.

Omnivistascope is me and some talented artists attempt at an SF anthology, and I should be getting copies Friday 6th May, so if you're lucky, you might even get them Saturday morning...

Richmond Clements

Hey, cheers Paul!
I can't even remember doing this, so it's an extra special suprise. See you at Bristol!

WoD

I win...I'll get mine at Bristol Paul - Save on the postage.
Cheers and thanks.

Max Kon

Cybermax went away. Can I have his copy?

Course I can, i'll pick it up at Bristol.

Max

Matt Timson

They look like this.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/johnnyeyebrows/OVS-COVER.jpg">
Pffft...

longmanshort

Now, if I were the suspicious type, I'd say that looks an awfully like the stereo and air con unit on a modern VW Beetle ... ;P
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Matt Timson

Here you go, Mulcher.

Same reference material- off you go!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/johnnyeyebrows/smartarse.jpg">
Pffft...

johnnystress

Ha! well spotted LMS!

Reminds me of an old Hotspur cover where King Cobra is being attacked by a robot that looks suspiciously like a pair of pliers

this is a little more subtle though :)

longmanshort

Same reference material- off you go!

Ooooooooh!! Get you! ;P

Wils

Well *I'd* like to say that I think that's a fucking great cover. Credit where credit's due, you nit-picking gits.

longmanshort

Of COURSE it looks great! It's wonderful! But when has Timmo never taken the opportunity to rip the piss out of MY stuff? ;)

Matt Timson

Pfff- I seem to recall bigging up your Dredd pic (most of which appeared to have been lifted from the pages of 'Superbikes Monthly', I might add) because the end result, however you'd got there, was still nice to look at (despite the enormous drag factor of you having had anything to do with creating it).

You're a *small* man, Mulcher- SMALL, I say!

>:P
Pffft...

longmanshort

Ah yes, fair enough. You did indeed compliment it on that picture and very grateful I was too.

You still took the piss out of me by email though ;P

Matt Timson

Pffft...