Main Menu

The New Bond

Started by Carlsborg Expert, 12 October, 2005, 10:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlsborg Expert

You may know this by now but heres my report.

Link: http://www.ntlworld.com/movies/?page_zone=219.7.1" target="_blank">Daniel Craig

Carlsborg Expert

http://www.ntlworld.com/microsites/movies/slideshow/bond/img_1.jpg">

LARF

Good choice, enigmatic, deep, not too good looking, hardened, worn looking, good  actor.

Tu-plang

Yeah, thats about right.

Steamboy

I really thought they were going to go wi5th a young guy, isn't this Bond meant to be a new agent just starting with MI5?

CU Steamboy

Satanist

I dont care who Bond is anymore as each film is worse than the last. They want to give it a rest and concentrate on some decent scripts. Less Moore era and more Connery thats what I say.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

GordonR

Born 1968.

First it's the new Dr Who that's younger than me, and now it's the new James Bond.

When it's the new Miss Marple, I'll know I'm in trouble.

Matt Timson

You old giffer*...

;)

*sez the man who can't believe that he's closer to forty than twenty...
Pffft...

Wils

I bet Mongo's veritably foaming at the mouth about this news. I bet he'll be taking a photo of Hugh Jackman's face on a stick to the pictures with him, when he goes.

Generally Contrary

I reckon that he could be pretty good.  I am guessing that the new Bond film will be a departure from the last few (and especially the Moore era) - less gags, more grit.  

Still some gags though.

GordonR

Newsflash, dude:  mongo think's *he's* the ideal candidate to be the next Bond, and has been posting piccies of himself all over the place to prove that he's a 'modern James Bond',

The (sadly short-lived) mpeg audition he put up of himself, where he waves the digi-cam round his giant, strangely-shaped, ballon-like head while saying "Bond, James Bond" into camera had to be seen to be believed.

Wils

Oh dear. That's *so* funny. I wish I'd actually seen it.

"British Intelligence has a face, and I am it."

Art

Art

Tordelbach

Oh.  My.  God.  I really thought I'd seen the wrost scrotjo had to offer, but that...  The poor fucker.