Main Menu

'POLITICAL CORRECTNESS' TAKEN TO IT'S LOGICAL CONCLUSION :)

Started by scutfink, 25 April, 2006, 08:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scutfink

Yikes! my computer's just flidding out(No, that's not right...)

An officer of the law attempted to arrest me on multiple counts of Squrge Squrge Ffffteng this morning (Wait, that's not it either...)

:)

http://www.boltoneveningnews.co.uk/display.var.739461.0.swastikas_on_bank_floor.php" target="_blank">Anyone else see this in the Metro this morning?

That's my local branch,I'll have to check that out on Saturday.

Also, A Muslim (presumably) worried about offending Jews?

What a wonderful example of the modern intergrated society :)

longmanshort

It's just one person making a tit of themselves. Fer God's sake, it's not as if he was suing them - he's just misunderstood why it's there and has made a bit of a fool of himself. Doesn't fecking mean society's breaking down ...

The more we make of these 'political correctness gone mad' stories, the more people will think that's how you're meant to behave - ignore them and they'll bloody well go away.
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Satanist

I note that it never even occurred to Mr Patel that perhaps the banks customer base consisted mostly of former Nazi henchmen who visited regularly to count their ill gotten gold. Therefore removal of said symbols would only further alienate and upset an already dwindling, elderly group of rich clients.

Or is that just me?

Either way its good to see someone (even a bank) stand up and say get a life!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Dudley

As long as they come for the gays first, right, scutfink?

;)

scutfink

Satanist, I AM NOT A NAZI, neither is my gold ill gotten, and I really don't think 32 is that old.

As I was saying, that's my bank that is...

(Actually I didn't say much of anything did I, I just Posted the link and ran.)

...But if I had been saying, what I would've been saying is, that's my bank (I don't mean I own it, I bank there :) ) and I've never seen any swastikas anywhere.

Not that I've ever been looking for swastikas  when I've gone in, usually I've been preoccupied with paying in cheques or drawing out money or other banking issues...

I'll have to contrive some reason to go in there swastika spotting on Saturday, what's the bets their:

A) Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy small, and
 B) Pre Nazi Non Inverted Hindu/ American Indian Peace Symbol swastikas.

Satanist

"I AM NOT A NAZI, neither is my gold ill gotten, and I really don't think 32 is that old. "

This is like some weird gameshow

Are you Charles Manson then?

:D

scutfink

No,

My first is in Bored,
So are my second, third, fourth and fifth,
what am I?

Dudley

You are a "Bore, bore, bore, bore, bore"?

Tex Hex

Satanist

"what am I? "

Hmm! Thats a tough one...Is the answer John Smith?

scutfink

Don't get me started!

(No, seriously, don't, you'll only regret it!)

thrillpowerseeker

'ignore them and they'll bloody well go away'

they dont do they though..they get ever more absurd, insulting and threatening until they get the attention they crave..its adherents should be derided, mocked and humiliated for every piece of shite that falls out their mouths

PC is a cancer on modern day society and must be hacked away where ever it rears its ugly head

its come to this..Muslims using Jews as an excuse to destroy architecture

MAD

Funt Solo

That's a bit of a PC-ist attitude, tps.

hurrrr
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a lesbian gymkhana.

Dudley

Hang on, I've just read the title of this thread.  

If political correctness has been taken to its logical conclusion, are we living in a world where there are no racist, sexist, ageist homophobes?

Funt Solo

This coffin-dodging dyke chick I know is reading a book called "Cunt", which apparently proposes that the "word that hates women" (no, not jumpsuit) be repossessed, by women I suppose, and turned into a positive.  A bit like "nigger" in a Spike Lee joint.  Or, arguably, the dialogue of a QT movie.

Still a way to go, I think, jamesm.
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a lesbian gymkhana.