Main Menu

Heroclix Swap/Giveaways

Started by Dudley, 19 June, 2006, 08:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

Anybody want a Nemesis Heroclik?  Free to good home.

Also free to abusive home where it'll be tied to fireworks and annihilated.

Anybody else want to give away their Heroclix, leave details here.  Anybody collecting them, leave details here too.

Dark Jimbo

I wouldn't mind a Nemesis. Also, seeing as I've got four Judge Mortis, I think I could stand to lose a few if anyone would like to swap.
@jamesfeistdraws

Buttonman

I've got 4 Nemesises and 3 Judge Fire as well as Two Fear, Two Torquemada a Mortis and a Brit Cit Judge. Any others given out? If so any of them for any of my doublers would be peachy.

I would say most have signs of repair as they all turned up off their bases due to the postman jumping on them (presumably).

PS. I hope this doesn't degenerate into  'look at my pile' type dick measuring contest. Oh too late...

Bolt-01

Of the clix I've got, I'd like to swap a Wulf with someone if they don't mind. I've got two.

Bolt-01

Buttonman

I'll take a Wulf Bolt - any of mine appeal?

SamuelAWilkinson

I enjoy blowing up tat of all kinds, klik or otherwise.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

mechanix81

I'd take any of them off anyones hands. Tharg doesn't like to print my letters, and I love these little babies...
Dawn of the first day. 72 hours remain.

Buttonman

Poor Mechanix - you're clearly not sucking up enough!

E-mail me your address and I'll send you a Nemesis, who needs a good home.

The Adventurer

Wow, how many 2000AD based Heroclix are there? Were they all in Indy Clix?

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Grant Goggans

Hershey, Dredd, Johnny Alpha (3 versions of each, rookie, experienced and vet), Death and Anderson (each Uniques - one version) were available in the US and the UK editions.

The UK edition of Indy Heroclix did not include 24 pieces (3 versions of eight characters) that were in the US version (characters like Darkness, Maj. Maxim and Shi) and included Fear, Fire, Mortis, Wulf Sternhammer, Stix, Nemesis, Torquemada and a Brit-Cit judge.

There are "PROMOTIONAL" versions of Dredd and Johnny with slightly different paint jobs and different dials.

The rarest is the LE prize version of Johnny, which is called Search/Destroy Agent Alpha and has a bronze ring and a different dial.

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Bolt-01

Hi Button, I'd like a Nemesis please. I'll mail you tomorrow with addresses etc.

bolt-01

Buttonman

Marvelous! Remember to specify what base colour you want subject to caring/avaiability.

mechanix81

Button, my nemesis & fire arrived today. Many Thanks!

can you buy (in a non-blind manner) these anywhere?
Dawn of the first day. 72 hours remain.