Main Menu

BULLY'S in uniform.

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 04 November, 2006, 02:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wils

Well, thanks for saying that those five or more years of hell I went through during secondary school were little more than a bit of gentle ribbing - sorry didn't realise that this was a fucking misery contest.

Get a fucking grip, Ed. I never said anything of the fucking sort.

Did you think that maybe - just fucking maybe - the reason that I didn't go into specific detail was because I didn't actually want to dredge all that shit up again,

No. Because I'm not a fucking mind reader. The almost glib attitude of your previous post of just "let it go" really came across like you weren't very understanding of the effect it has on people. How was I meant to know what you'd gone through when what you'd described was what 99.9% of *all* schoolkids go through? You were bullied, you survived it, you don't let it rule your life...join the club.

Violence is NEVER the answer

Of *course* it is! If some pissed-up twat punches you for no reason in the town one day, what are you going to do? Say something witty? Ignore them and turn the other cheek (so he can reach for that side as well)? Cry? Show him a picture of a kitten? Sell him a small press comic?

No. You hit the cunt back, a darned sight harder than he hit you. I'd rather fight back, risk a kicking and keep my fucking dignity than be a doormat wuss who won't hit back.

Dog Deever

I tried both attitudes, and i have to say, I also would rather hit back twice as hard. It is unfortnate that violence has to be the answer, but it very often is. Some people are total fucking animals and I don't much care about their reasons for victimising.
One of my kids was being bullied really badly at school by one guy and he wouldn't grass and wouldn't hit back. It was really starting to affect him and he wouldn't let us go to the school about it. Eventually, I spoke to him about it away from his mum and just told him he had three choices- grass, live with it, or give the cunt such a fucking doing he would think twice. He told me the guy would batter him stupid. I told him to use his bag or anything he could get his hands on- anything to hurt the bastard. One day the arsehole pissed in a bottle and emptied it over our kid. He did nothing then, but by the time break was over he was so riled about it, that he walked into class picked up a chair and smashed it over the guys head- splitting it open. He got into shit for it from the school, but it all came out what had been happening and he got off with a detention. The guy never went near him again. Nor has anyone else. If the little sack of shit had been over 16 I would have hunted the little cockweasel down and broke his face myself. It's a shitty violent world.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Carlsborg Expert

Woah, One fukcing minute!

Bullying . hmm. When a congregation of cells larger than an amount of cells takes advantage of another.

I've had to undergo this on this and the review board. With accusations of me being a "baiter" and a "troll" when it was my lack of gramma that was picked upon and made to seem inferior than others because there is a likkle magic in me.

Peopole cannot stand anything different or anything their egos can get a grip with. We are all the same likkle bastards. You given me the same treatment and I am sure I have done the same to others.

Ostrecised because you were different does not give you the excuse to give shit to me because I am a little different.

You are no fucking angels and if some one says "werll leave then,"
I'm going to find you at a comic con and nut you in the fucking nose because cunts like that deserve it. All my life, having to listen to inocuous halfwits who stab every fucker in the back to get ahead and feel superior in the "modern society".

Well fuck 'em, Time and again I bounced back and time and again I will have to.

So DON'T expect any sympathy from me and I don't from you. You know its amazing when people actually give you a chance and see what you can achieve.

Its just that most fuckers don't.

Here endeth the rant.

BTW. Really looking forward to kicking some bully's cuntass, in this game.

Concrete Block 15

http://images.art.com/images/products/large/10043000/10043403.jpg">

Dog Deever

Me?
I don't think I've told anyone to piss off here.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Carlsborg Expert

No Dog. Not you. You happened to get in your post as I was editing.

Silly.They know who they are.May I add; bullies in general?

Concrete Block 15

Shut the fuck up an' give me yer beer money 'fore I twat yer. ;-)

Carlsborg Expert

Dudley

I'm neither built for fighting or very good at it, but once when I was having the crap beaten out of me I plucked up the courage, swung my arm up in an instinctual, karate-kid kind of move and absolutely twatted... the one decent guy who'd moved in to stop all the others picking on me.  Breaking his glasses and not doing his nose much good either.  

Oops.

Dudley

If some pissed-up twat punches you for no reason in the town one day, what are you going to do? Say something witty? Ignore them and turn the other cheek (so he can reach for that side as well)? Cry?

'Scuse the double post, but I only just saw this.  I'd cry.  In fact, I'd bawl.  It usually works wonders, going limp and screaming for mercy.  Last time I was on the receiving end of physical violence, I found that grovelling on the floor stopped the beating pretty effectively, too.  Considering he'd kickboxed me in the head, trying to punch him wouldn't have got me very far, presuming that an ICU was reasonably close by.

Buttonman

Dudley?http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c118/button71/RoyalTenkid.jpg">

Jim_Campbell

"Of *course* it is! If some pissed-up twat punches you for no reason in the town one day, what are you going to do?"

The last time that happened to me, I didn't do anything. It was so totally out of the blue that I just couldn't believe it.

Luckily, the pissed-up twat's mates all jumped on him, otherwise I think I'd have had a right pasting!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

TordelBack

The school bully expereince is definitely different to the random street violence experience (at lewst in this corner of the world you are relatively unlikely to be stabbed in school).  My projected advice to my young'un (currently 5 1/2 months, but hey...), based on my own experience:  Hit back, as hard as you possibly can.  I was always taught that you did NOT hit people, no matter what, so like a good mummy's nerd I didn't.  

As a result, there was one massive bloke in my class who used to regularly shove me around, steal my lunchmoney, play endless games of keepaway with his underlings and chant my name relentlessly under his breath in class while running his finger across his throat.  The usual.  I have no idea why - he used to assert that I was 'rich' (THE worst insult in '70's Ireland!), despite his parents having a holiday home in Connemara, a boat on the Shannon and an annual skiing holiday - versus my family's mildewy tent.  Of course, this was a theme rapidily picked up by others, and eventually I took to ding in store cupboards to avoid classes, inventing illnesses to avoid sport ( the most dangerous of all situations - unsupervised boys in communal changing rooms, great), and finally mitching off school for days at a time.

Anyway, from the day I eventually totally snapped (no idea why), stopped chasing my airborne sportsgear and instead repeaedly beat his curly head against the coat racks, and naturally got my arse sorely kicked by his mates, he never so much as looked at me again. Bizarrely, we ended up getting on quite well a few years later - I never did find out what his issue was.  All I could think about at the time was:  why didn't I just hit him on DAY ONE?  So I'm telling my boy:  get stuck right in.  

monty--

I'm a fan of video games, a fan of Rockstar and a fan of the free roaming genre but I still will not buy this game because...

1. it dredges up too many bad memories when I was being bullied at school and

2. I hate, loathe and despise bullies. Period.

Bullies psychologically damage people. Sometimes people, like myself, cannot get over it because it's been pulverised into your subconscious.

When I was twenty, I saw someone who bullied me at school. I STILL froze. That's how much fear those fuckers beat into me. I'd like to think if I saw him now I would put a brick through his skull but what would that achieve?

Bad Andy

How appropriate - it's anti-bullying week next week. Interesting article in the Observer by goalkeeper David James about bullying. Link below - worth a read.

Never really got bullied per se, but still had to watch myself around the looneys at my school. Was surprised some years later when a guy in my class said I used to bully him. That shocked me a little. I never punched or battered him, just took the piss a bit and had a bit of banter. But I took the piss out of everybody, so it surprised me that he saw it as bullying. Still, apologised to him.

And anyway, my mate has got Canis Canem Edit and he says it's brilliant.

Link: http://football.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1939825,00.html" target="_blank">David James speaks