Main Menu

Sneaky Who Xmas Special preview

Started by Bad Andy, 27 November, 2006, 06:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Andy

Don't know who's done this but it might not be up for long

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW_Fz1JiopM" target="_blank">Missing my wedding... bovvered!

The Amstor Computer

Um. Well, wait & see I suppose, but I'm not taken with the TARDIS sequence - though judging by the fannish whoops of joy there are actually people who want to see it bombing down a motorway like something out of a summer blockbuster...

Quirkafleeg

Well in a post-turkey goodwill fog it might be acceptable... but it looks pretty crap for now

W. R. Logan

well I wont be putting a circle round this in my XMas Radio Times.

Art

I look forwards to bitching about this several months after the rest of you do.

ukdane

At least they show "Sci-fi" in the US.

We're on the 9th repeat of Beverly Hills 90210 here!

Thank the lord for freesat, and the limited footprint that is Astra 2D :-p
Cheers

-Daney

Richmond Clements

Yeah, god help us if we actually look forward to something, and even- whisper it- enjoy it for what it is.
I mean, the very last thing we need to see on Christmas Day is some harmless family entertainment.

Wils

You're going to do *what* after you've driven the Tardis around the M25, Doctor Whoerelli?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/hamaliel/whojump.jpg">

Art

Lord Running Clam

CanĂ¢??t say the TARDIS motorway chase completely works, and Tate still annoys. But the effects look good. And like the crowd I groaned when the clip cut off, so it did the job of leaving me wanting to see the Christmas special.

pauljholden

I like the TARDIS barrelling down the motor way. But what exactly does Russel T. have against Santa? I mean one robot santa christmas special fair enough, but two?

- pj

IndigoPrime

Still, at least it looks better than anything so far in Torchwood...

JOE SOAP

That was crap, looks like a total farce and the music was like it was from a Chaplin film.

Eric Plumrose

Well, it looks exciting but I really don't care for it. What with this and his torch-bearing antics at the 2012 Olypmics, the Doctor has never been so conspicuous, not even when Colin Baker was in the role.
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Art

Total farce is the new interesting and suspenseful SF!

And just to be a total arse I'm going to predict right now that it contains:

A) A speech about how human beings are really great!
B) A perfunctory ending consising of some glowing lights and a loud music which neatly tidys up wveryones problems 5 minutes before the end.