Main Menu

The Official non-offensive but you know what I mean' swear words thread

Started by LARF, 13 June, 2007, 02:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARF

With the new code of conduct in place and the ban on all obscene language such as f***, C*** and B** it's made me think that in Dredd's world, Download, Dante etc. 2000AD replaces the usual suspects with flowery and non offensive interpretations: Grud, Funt, Fuoco, Crapola and er... Bum.

Therefore I thought I would start this thread as the official 'Message board' create your own 'non-offensive but you know what I mean' swear words thread.

My contributions are as follows:

Crunth face

sith

Danglers

Wud Wyom* (*what you do with your old man)

xollob

eras

etc. etc.

Misanthrope

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Mr C

Dudley

Richmond Clements

James

Arsebiscuits.

Gary. (As in Glit, rhyming slang)

Richmond Clements

There was a spectacular swear created in the house last night- but it is rather offensive, so I'm afraid it cannot be repeated on this thread.

Funt Solo

An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a massively lesbian gymkhana.

Satanist

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Funt Solo

When I lived on a farm, the cockerel got hit on the head by a rogue combine harvester, and thereafter would continually crow from sunset to sunrise.  It was an insufferable cock.
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a massively lesbian gymkhana.

judge dreddd

Buttonman

There was a funny bit about censorship on KYTV when Sir Kenneth Yellowhammer said *beep* was banned in the context of 'Get that *beep* out of my face' but perfectly acceptable in 'My favourite film is Dick Tracey'.

The review site already has a swaer filter that changed our sweary venacular to drokk, stomm etc. Swearing is also a no-no on the poker sites but you still get inventive types saying '@sshole' when I fill my inside straight draw.

Tweak72

+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Peter Wolf

Tollox          Pherque        ewe

Mur    theure        Pheur      quere

Someones going to              Pay  !

Fill in the blanks at home yourself.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

judge dreddd

basket

they used to say basket on saturday night live instead of b***ard