Main Menu

Decent alternative to Demonoid?

Started by Pete Wells, 18 November, 2007, 05:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satchmo

I only started downloading stuff earlier this year, because I couldn't see Battlestar Galactica season 3. I've since bought it, and I'll be buying Razor even though I've downloaded that too.
It's the same with K.L, if anything it'll make me buy more comics.

skurvy

'I tried Komic Live but can't seem to get out of the forum - is it a different sign up for the content site? If so any scabby old invites would be gratefully recieved by me. If the forum site is the extent of it where is the content hiding? '

The links are in the forum.

icarusfolly

Komics Live registration seems to be closed again. Any one know something I don't? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Buttonman

Thanks for the reply Skurvy. It looks like I'm a second class citizen as I have an account and can access the general areas but if I try to get to, for example, Marvel active it says the area is off limits to me.

Is the membership two tier and if so how do I join the ranks of the privileged? My account name is 'button71' in the event anyone can do a funny handshake on my behalf.

Pete Wells

Hey Buttonman, you just have to write a post in the 'introduce yourself' thread then the whole site is magically open to you. Don't worry, there isn't a 'Writing to Tharg' style thread where some evil overlord type rips apart your introductary post!

TordelBack

Oh the irony!  Buttonman stymied by a failure to write in!

Buttonman

Blurr

If anyone has a invite to Komics-Live could you possibly send me one? I miss demonoid terribly and am eager to get back to seeding :)

Blurr

If anyone has a invite to Komics-Live could you possibly send me one?It would be much appreciated. I miss demonoid terribly and am eager to get back to seeding :)

Thanks in advance,
-Blurr

pinkelman

Hi, I was very active for the Dutch comics on Demonoid and I have brought my dutch comic friends to an other site where they can go on with all the dutch comics. See my topic on:
http://www.subdemon.com/forum/index.php?topic=531.0

But I missing my American comics too, can someone send me perhaps a invite for komics-live.com for a great comic lover.

God Among Men

If I could get a Komics-live ivite I would certainly appreciate it.

Mideon

Yeah I need a good way to check out comics that are not 2000AD, to see which ones are good so does anyone have an invite to KL please?

mo3500

could i get a kl invite too? greatly obliged

Floyd-the-k

a kl invite would earn my undying gratitude and some of my backlog of 'phantom comics'

mandrake00

Hello.
Any kind soul could please spare me an invitation code for komics live.
Very appreciated.