Main Menu

Decent alternative to Demonoid?

Started by Pete Wells, 18 November, 2007, 05:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandrake00

Hello.
Any kind soul could please spare me an invitation code for komics live.
Very appreciated.

Noisybast

Who are all these strange people, and why are they begging us for invites to a legally murky wesite?

Devon's Daddy: I'd not bother with the greetings if I were you - I doubt they're planning to stay.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Floyd-the-k

Who are all these strange people, and why are they begging us for invites to a legally murky wesite?

Well one of them is me, and I'm asking for it because the website is brilliant and I only use it to read stuff I wouldn't otherwise be able to read. You'll have to trust me on that.

mandrake00

I´m a comic fan since i remember being alive and i always try to find new and interesting comic sites and komics live it´s really great, don´t get me wrong, i think your site here is great to, and im glad you take so good care of it.
As a comic fan, as you are (we are on the same side) i think it would´t hurt to help me.

davidjatt

I was gonna ask for an invite as well, but I don't want to look like an ungrateful prick, since I haven't been on the forum in about 3 months.  Not that anyone else asking looks like a prick!

Roger Godpleton

This thread is making Dredd cry.

Can I have an invitation to the magical club of comic fans that makes us all on "the same side"?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Wils

since I haven't been on the forum in about 3 months.

But it's not like you signed up here especially to beg a load of strangers for one after Googling 'komics live invites' and finding this thread like other people have, is it?

Kaedryl

Sadly I'm another troll looking for a komics-live invite.  I can supply a new demonoid invite in exchange, if anyone is interested.