Main Menu

Wednesday Night Chat

Started by pauljholden, 05 February, 2008, 05:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Thank you Shark, that was a fantastic way to spend an evening. You are indeed Legendary.

Mike Gloady

Sorry I couldn't stop by, not feeling at all well, but glad it went well. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

ThryllSeekyr

I'm on the page, but not sure how to get in without the lenthy waiting for download.

I know, I should have prepared earlier, but when I did, I wasusing my old computer.

Anyway, it lookslike Pat Mills has ben & gone.

I'll leave the page open while the download continues.

The Legendary Shark

Never mind, TS - I think he'd like to visit us again from what he said :)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

The shark done well and Pat was on good form.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Bolt-01

I tried to get in a couple of times, but it wasn't happening. However, glad it went well chaps.

Richmond Clements

I was there for a short time- a very impressive line-up.

Bolt- I had to try 6 or 8 times before it let me log in.

The Monarch

a virus destroyed my computer :'(

The Legendary Shark

I just got an email from Pat:

"It was most entertaining - my first chat room!

Everyone was very friendly and very well informed.  Do send them all my regards and hope to be back there sometime soon.

I've finally got the Requiem Facebook page up and running. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577816142&ref=name#!/pages/Requiem-Vampire-Knight/108983609127418?ref=ts or just search Facebook for Requiem Vampire Knight."
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

satchmo

Couldn't get paltalk to work last night gang, really sorry I missed it. sounds like it went well. I had Charley's War questions too...

ThryllSeekyr

Any chance of finding a transcript anywhere?

Would love to read this.

House of Usher

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 25 March, 2010, 01:37:08 PM
I just got an email from Pat:

It was most entertaining - my first chat room!

I always knew he was down with the kids.  ;)

I'm glad Pat had fun. So did everyone else there. There weren't many questions, it was more "please Pat, can you tell us something about X?" I must admit to being lost for words for a good 10 minutes until I was confident there really was a Pat Mills in the room, and after that I didn't wabnt to burden the conversation too much with gerbiuls and my parking problems!
STRIKE !!!

ThryllSeekyr

I very qucikly skimmed through the trnascript and was pleased to read that two of my questions were answered.

I know, I did ask some silly questions.

That stuff about the organic U.F.O.'s... really interesting.

Emperor

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 27 March, 2010, 09:24:04 PM
Any chance of finding a transcript anywhere?

Would love to read this.

His Sharkiness has a copy, I'm sure if we are all nice he'll post a trimmed down version that doesn't include all the "Hello Chris Weston", "Goodbye Chris Weston" (quite a few people were in an out like yo-yos). Some interesting stuff, especially about the progress of American Reaper. Plus the list of strange things ThryllSeekyr has sent him over the years.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

ThryllSeekyr

Quoting Emperor....

QuotePlus the list of strange things ThryllSeekyr has sent him over the years.

Oh, really, you mean he actualley reads me and all this time?