Main Menu

Wednesday Night Chat

Started by pauljholden, 05 February, 2008, 05:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

You don't need to be a member to enter the room...

Give me a minute...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 18 May, 2011, 10:22:12 PM
I'm still waiting for my membership to this chat room to be approved!!! >:(

You have to be a Judge-Pal.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quick Question: When I log out, it automatically redirects me to the log in box, Any ideas why/how to fix it???

Other than that, it was BRILLIANT!!!!

:D
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

W. R. Logan

Got this on my phone and have never managed to get it to work or even find the chat room.

Nap Normal

An excellent Yap shop last night. It was fascinating the way the resident pro's MacNeil and Smith discussed portraying complete silence on a page.
There is a lot of creative people in the Yap shop and it's a joy to watch the ideas bounce around and formulate.
Wednesday nights have slowly become my favourite night of the week.
Long live the Yap Shop!! 
Bw
Nap
Falling in love makes you fat.

Colin MacNeil

locustsofdeath!

I just never seen to get there consistently any more. When's Pat Mills showing up again? I'll be there for that!

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: W. R. Logan on 19 May, 2011, 01:24:57 AM
Got this on my phone and have never managed to get it to work or even find the chat room.

Hey Logan. COMMANDO FORCES often chats through his 'phone. He had to download something to unlock the Yap Shop, though, as it's an Adult Rated room. Sorry I can't be more helpful than that, but I'm sure CF will be happy to help/advise.

The Yap Shop is now open for business.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

It's time to play the music
It's time to light the lites
It's time to meet the Yappers in the old Yap Shop tonight.

It's time to put on makeup
It's time to dress up right
It's time to raise the curtain in Rowdy Yates tonight.

Why do we always come here
I guess we'll never know
It's like a kind of torture
To have to chatter so

And now let's get things started
Why don't you get things started
It's time to get things started
On the most sensational inspirational celebrational Yappenational
This is what we call the Rowdy Yates Block Citizens' Yap Shop Wednesday Night Chat Session!

(Roger blows his trumpet)

PS - A little pájaro tells me that a certain special guest may be arriving later on...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Jared Katooie

The Legendary Shark

Carlos Ezquerra is in the room!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Gone, now.

But we learned some cool stuff...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Batman's Superior Cousin

I was unfortunately checking my Browsing History (for reasons best kept to myself) & as a result, was unable to chat with him about his health.

1) How is he health-wise?

2) What did he say/mention about Dredd, Strontium Dog or Cursed Earth Koburn? (PM me any spoilers please!!!)
Texts from Last Night

Carloss

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 02 June, 2011, 12:55:45 AM

1) How is he health-wise?

2) What did he say/mention about Dredd, Strontium Dog or Cursed Earth Koburn? (PM me any spoilers please!!!)

1) He's ok I think, at least he looked quite well
2) He mentioned he finished a five episodes story of Koburn and started with the second part of the Life and Death of Strontium Dog saga, in which you'll see Johnny as you never seen him before... poor guy! Sigh.