Main Menu

GIRD YOUR LOINS WITH THRILL-POWER!

Started by Cyber-Matt, 23 July, 2008, 02:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wils

Quote from: "CraveNoir"It could be worse. They might have "Gaze into the fist of Dredd" on the back.

Or even "Fist into the gays of Dredd". ;)

Tweak72

Mrs [insert Male Board member name here]: "What the hell are those"

Mr [insert Male Board member name here]: "Set Lawgiver to Rapid Fire!"

Mrs [insert Male Board member name here]: "Overly quick single fire then sleepy time, more like"

Sorry, sorry couldnt resist  :twisted:  :twisted:
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "the_legendary_shark"
Quote from: "peterwolf"It does wash out you know !

Maybe it does for ordinary mortals...

Bloody cheek !!

" Ordinary mortals  "!!

Whatever next.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Woolly

sicoblue

Will it be just 1 size fits all thou? And I bet someone is selling them on eBay already!!!

mogzilla

Thargs always going on about his mighty organ...now we know!

;)

COMMANDO FORCES

I had to visit ASDA the other day as it was near where I was going. I have to report they are not in early :oops:

Richmond Clements

Of course, if the next pair in the range don't feature Old One Eye, I'll be very disappointed.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Banners

johnnystress

Quote from: "His Lordship rac"Of course, if the next pair in the range don't feature Old One Eye, I'll be very disappointed.

Splendid

Buttonman

None in Asda Bishopbriggs today. I got my wife to ask and the assistant and she said "Are they for children?".

Unbelievable!

Two assistants question and all knowledge denied. I bet the staff have hoovered up the whole consignment for themselves! :o

COMMANDO FORCES

DROKK!!!!

I went to my local ASDA today and they don't sell clothes :angry:
As soon as I got home I had to log on to the ASDA store locator and found there is another one just over five miles away, you even get the phone number so tomorrow I shall pester the store with "When are the Dredd pants in?" calls until they arrive. I can't believe it I'm off to Barcelona for a week on Sunday and I just know they'll come in then and be all sold out. The missus, the deluded no believer says they won't be sold out as who's going to want to buy all the stock. Sometimes I do wonder about people!

Dog Deever

ASDA Elgin has none either- they DO have Indiana Jones ones though-
given a choice between a crusty old treasure hunter and a fascist cop sniffing around my family jewels, I know which one i'm going for...
No-one going to mention the Cyclops cannon then?
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

flip-r mk2

Nothing in Asda Falkirk today,back to sniffin' about the undercracker section tomorrow.
flip
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana