Main Menu

Website Completion - Is it ever going to happen?

Started by Large48, 03 September, 2008, 09:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Large48

Hi all,

Just a frustrated rant really, as the old site with all the topics was so very, very useful (even if a bit naff to find your way around) for validating / checking / listing stuff out etc, are we ever going to see this new shiny, smoke coming out of the exhausts site completed?

Is it a case of Wake (great job that he does) being too busy?

Is it a case of a lack of hosting space? - Can someone else host the missing information etc, etc?

Is it a lack of funds? - Donations anyone?

Can we get (pay for?) a local copy to use ourselves?

I have to say its now doing my nut in......

:cry:
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

w3bz

True...but you know you've taken the time to put down your issues and so I'll reply to this as well  :)

Dandontdare

We've waited 30 years for a fully working tooth-o-pedia, so I'm happy to wait a wee while longer. I'd rather it was done well than quickly. The summer disappearing act was a diferent matter. Would it have ben impossible to e-mail active boarders to let them know? (ignore me if this has been hashed out elsewhere) At the time, I was abroad for a month and I thought maybe Rebellion had gone bust and had all kinds of dark imaginings such as the prog folding for good. Eventually i found the refugee community at 2000adreview though, and all was well!