Main Menu

what is wrong with the sign in box on website

Started by kittycat234, 24 November, 2008, 10:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittycat234

what the hell is wrong with the sign in box on the website, it wont sign me in and when it does it logs me out again. i go through all the different cookie styles that you have and none of them bloody work. please sort it out NOW. as it is GETTING ANNOYING :angry:

Wake

What page are you trying to sign in to? Since you've managed to post this message then you've successfully signed into the forum. The cookie options were on the old site, so maybe you're trying a BARNEY page where I haven't removed the sign in option yet. BARNEY doesn't use cookies (though he might have to use them to get the chat page back up and running).

Cheers,

Wake

kittycat234

i was trying to sign in onto the classifieds but it kept logging me out. sorry about ranting and raving but it was getting a tad annoying

Wake

Quote from: "kittycat234"i was trying to sign in onto the classifieds but it kept logging me out. sorry about ranting and raving but it was getting a tad annoying

Sorry about that. I've removed the sign-in box. The existing classifieds can still be searched and now link to this forum to help anyone get in contact with buyers or sellers. I'm not sure how much demand there is for the classifieds, but I may see about reopening it in the future.

Cheers,

Wake