Main Menu

Could somebody start a thread about something they like?

Started by Tiplodocus, 27 January, 2009, 01:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARF

TRACE!!!

I used a graphicks tabllet and followed the originel lines, actually tiding some ropey ones up then I ad-justed the image using a vareity of philters in photoshop - it's a homarge!!

Get back to your plaggarysm.

LARF

QuoteI hate scabs. Especially big ones which come off in bits and rub against your trousers to your great consternation through the day.

FFS you need a doctor!

Satanist

I don't like the way this is headed, too much scab, not enough cheese.

Much like that sandwich I bought the other day.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Dog Deever

Strathdon Blue is ok- a wee bit tangier than Stilton, but not as tasty as Danish Blue- thats class.

None of them are as satisfying as a well howked scab, though.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

satchmo

Might I recommend charcoal biscuits with that? They're fucking awesome.

LARF

Dandontdare

I have always had a particular affection for the expression "I'm so hungry I could eat a scabby horse". That and "mad as a box of frogs" and the tasteless but funny "as much use as Anne Franks' drum-kit"

By the way, blue cheese isn't "class" Mr Deever - it's just GONE OFF!  You sick bunch o' chese-pervs!

Peter Wolf

Where has he gone ? Oh well just what i expected....

I have challenged you 3 times now here and each time you disappear.Enough said.

I like replying to pointless comments like Gordons who because he has an axe to grind doesnt like the fact i can draw.Gordon doesnt like my comments because they dont fit with his wet behind the ears politics.[Waaah !! Leave Obama alone !!"

Back to the art.I have 2 landscapes i am working on at present [besides other things].Both unfinished but give me a week and they will be and when they are i will post them just for you and when i do you will eat shit just like you did last time when you played your "racism"card.

I could post the unfinished  original art now so you can see a before and after but i cant scan here [i have to go to the library] but i can post photos i took of them with the Mac but if i do that you wont be able to see and appreciate the linework and detail involved.

I dont need tracing paper as i can copy straight off .As you very well know i have already posted images of 2 or 3 pieces that were copied freehand and when i posted those images i gave full credit to the original artist as you very well know and they were done as part of a learning curve.Like someone else said here they were done as a homage to the artist.

When i have done a bit more work that is up to scratch i will be creating my own website later this year dedicated to it.

BTW its only plagiarism if you dont give credit to the original artist/writer etc and since i have always given credit where its due the allegation of plagiarism is baseless.

Last of all dont Spin what i said either.I never said anything i have done was "better".

Be seeing you.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Bouwel

Dolcelatte cheese, sweet biscuits (Digestives at a push). Job sorted.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Kerrin

I like a nice bottle of port with a jumbo bag of mini cheddars. The whole lot. On my own...Buuuuuuuuurrrpp! And I like belching as well. Great sport.

radiator

Radiator's Top 5 Cheeses:
1. Gorgonzola (The creamy stuff, not the chalky stuff - also good as a very lazy pasta sauce)
2. Saint Agur (Specifically Saint Agur cheese spread - amazing on toast)
3. Stilton
4. Camembert (Very good baked to dip bread sticks in)
5. Cheddar (Because thats got to be in there, hasn't it?)

Cheese is awesome.

Bouwel

Extra strong cheddar, pickles, pickled onions and warm crusty bread with real butter.

Mmm.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "Bouwel"Extra strong cheddar, pickles, pickled onions and warm crusty bread with real butter.

Mmm.

And beer. Mmmm.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Kerrin

I like Godpleton. Here, have a big ginger beardy hug. You're welcome.