Main Menu

Could somebody start a thread about something they like?

Started by Tiplodocus, 27 January, 2009, 01:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "Tiplodocus"How foolish of me, how could I forget this last option

f) go completely off topic and start talking about cheese or biscuits.

So if I traced a picture of a biscuit (that somebody else had drawn but claimed it as my own), hastily photoshopped a bit of cheese on top of it and said I love this, and then somebody replied "Oi, Siku, it's supposed to be a fuckin' eagle" and then I'd  stuck enough tags on it so that whenever you googled "Cheese" it came to my thread proving my superiority (and all those theories about Obama) once and for all.  

And then you'd all have to go out and get a life and/or a girlfirend because when I compile a picture it makes me brilliant but when you do it, it's a bit sad and pathetic.

Do you know, I think I'm finally getting the hang of this internet thing.

You can do what you like and call it art and get away with it.Anything goes these days and you dont need any talent to do it either.

Odd choice of subject matter is a biscuit.

You could claim that the work was copied by hand and the original artist was credited or acknowledged and you could have produced original art as well but if i was as full of shit as you are then i would still say that you "Stole" the idea and claimed it as your own .

I dont quite get the second sentence of your post .Whatever.

Which leads straight to your final comment about the getting the hang of the internet.You certainly have got the hang of it by typing pointless petty self indulgent Shit which must be something you like unless you have strayed off topic again by mistake.

I like replying anyway.

You sound like your talents are best directed at Conceptual Art.

I searched your name [unless i mispelt it] and all i could find was a Removals company and a furniture store.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

House of Usher

Quote from: "Dog Deever"Marmite is the devils earwax
No. You're wrong there. It's Campari. Campari is the Devil's earwax. Just try it. It's vile!
STRIKE !!!

LARF

Peter

Do you realise that everyone's just winding you up?

Bouwel

QuoteCampari is the Devil's earwax

Classic adverts, tastes like bear wee.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

SamuelAWilkinson

Quote from: "Dog Deever"MARMITE!?!

Oh you fucking sick shower of tossers.
Marmite is the devils earwax, and fine ye ken it. Anyone who disagrees should be ritually strangled by orangutangs- streamed live via the internet to prove that something is being done about it.

Seconded.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Bouwel

Marmite; second in vileness only to Bovril. Who wants to drink liquid cow for gruds sake!

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Matt Timson

Marmite haters simply have an inferior palate.  I pity them really.
 8-)
Pffft...

Tiplodocus

Marmite thinly spread on a hot toasted crumpet*  - that's a very satisfying taste explosion of a low fat snack.

I got the idea from MEN'S HEALTH Magazine so I'd best give credit where credit is due.

(*or pikelet I think some of you call them - if that's not racist).
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Wils

Quote from: "Godpleton"PEANUT BUTTER IS BETTER THAN MARMITE.

You do know that Astroglide is made specifically for the job you're talking about? ;)

Martin Jameson

Quote from: "Godpleton"PEANUT BUTTER IS BETTER THAN MARMITE.

No it isn't.
But it is very nice and it has to be crunchy, goes well with sliced banana in a sandwich!

Marmite and cheese on toast is lovely but hot English mustard and cheese on toast with a pinch of salt and pepper is better.

Roger Godpleton

QuoteYou do know that Astroglide is made specifically for the job you're talking about?

Oh. A gay joke, real mature. Y'know it's people like you who made my life a misery. I'm gay okay, is that enough for you?

PS I'm not gay.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Wils

Quote from: "Godpleton"Oh. A gay joke, real mature. Y'know it's people like you who made my life a misery. I'm gay okay, is that enough for you?

PS I'm not gay.

Who said anything about being gay? I merely implied that you rammed things up your arse. ;)

SamuelAWilkinson

Quote from: "Tiplodocus"Marmite thinly spread on a hot toasted crumpet*  - that's a very satisfying taste explosion of a low fat snack.

I got the idea from MEN'S HEALTH Magazine so I'd best give credit where credit is due.

(*or pikelet I think some of you call them - if that's not racist).

Pikelets and crumpets are of the same breed, but not the same bready snack - pikelets are far thinner, sort of like a scotch pancake but crumpetier.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Bouwel

Pikelets warm with thickly spread butter.

We're a simple folk, 'oop North.

-Bouwel-