Main Menu

LittleBigPlanet getting 200AD DLC

Started by Dan Kelly, 08 May, 2009, 02:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Kelly

According to this interview LittleBigPlanet will be getting a downloadable 2000AD sticker pack

I have no idea what this actually means  but is good for 2000ad getting more exposure :lol:

Bad Andy

200AD?

What it means is that people who have Little Big Planet can now create their own levels using 2000 ad themed items. I've got to persuade my mate to download it. It'll be ace!

ukdane

Is this excuse enough to buy a PS3?
Cheers

-Daney

Roger Godpleton

Quote from: "ukdane"Is this excuse enough to buy a PS3?

Unfortunately not. I love LBP, but it's not a system seller. You'll play a lot of great levels online, but the core gameplay is ultimately not strong enough. It really is like Youtube, you'll have a lot of fun but it's not all that substantial.

If you bought it together with MGS 4, Uncharted and Valkyria Chronicles then it would deffo be a good excuse...
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Dan Kelly

vzzbux

Awesome, just got me a PS3 this weekend.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Something Fishy

My son just got back into this having been sent a sackboy by Sony.

Perfect timing. We did some level creation and i started a Dredd level but struggled to make it look right.  This looks perfect.

Great little game.

Something Fishy

Quote from: "Godpleton"
Quote from: "ukdane"Is this excuse enough to buy a PS3?

Unfortunately not. I love LBP, but it's not a system seller. You'll play a lot of great levels online, but the core gameplay is ultimately not strong enough. It really is like Youtube, you'll have a lot of fun but it's not all that substantial.

If you bought it together with MGS 4, Uncharted and Valkyria Chronicles then it would deffo be a good excuse...

Indeed, enough decent games now to make it worth it.  I wouldn't want it as my only system but it competes the set nicely.

Dr Feeley Good

And Killzone is my favorite game online at the moment !

Something Fishy

Quote from: "SteveMillar"And Killzone is my favorite game online at the moment !

I enjoyed that for the first couple of weeks until it just became a frag fest.  Ruined it for me sadly (i'm not a big online gamer though).  it is a well put together game.

Something Fishy

God this today.

Costumes are cool.. JD costume seems to be green all over though?

Could do with some level bulding stuff next, stickers etc, so i can get started on that level.

Dr Feeley Good

I have just downloaded it but not had a chance to look at it properly yet ! though the Hammerstien sackboy looks good !

Devons Daddy

this a time exclusive title or fully exclusive to PS3.

i would love to play the 2000ad pack but am the owner of the sick child that is XBOX 360, sadly wonderful online but fragile.
any one know if this title may hit the 360?
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

WoD

I think no-chance...pretty much 100% certain a PS3 exclusive.