Main Menu

Hello

Started by MarcusQQ, 11 May, 2009, 08:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusQQ

Hello forum people!

I have just got back into 2000ad after spending a few years away (I was reading it weekly back in 1996-1997), I did try to come back in 2007 but I kind of got distracted. But since the megazine has been giving out a free graphic novel with each issue , i have been picking it up, and 2 weeks ago i picked up 2000ad again and I have been reading a lots of the 2000ad trades this year too.

This past weekend at the Bristol Comic Expo, I kept coming back to the 2000ad stand and I brought the following books:

The Complete Ro-Busters (I have never read any before)
Bad Company (Same as above)
Kingdom (Same as above)
Strontium Dog Vol 2 (Read the first volume recently)

Any way really looking foward to reading all this stuff!!

Hope to see you around

Marcus

stacey

MarcusQQ

Quote from: "stacey"Wotca Marcus  :)

Did you get any more 2000ad stuff yesterday?

Trout

Hello, and welcome to the board!

Kingdom's great.

stacey

Quote from: "MarcusQQ"

I really wanted to, cos I think the 3 for £25 deal was really good, but I literally couldn't fit anything else into my bags as well as the Ramada bar stealing all of my money!

MarcusQQ

Quote from: "stacey"
Quote from: "MarcusQQ"

I really wanted to, cos I think the 3 for £25 deal was really good, but I literally couldn't fit anything else into my bags as well as the Ramada bar stealing all of my money!

Take a small suitecase next time. Thats what I did and loaded it up with with trades and comics! But it is a pain in the ass having to carry it around on the sunday!

MarcusQQ

Quote from: "King Trout"Hello, and welcome to the board!

Kingdom's great.

Awesome! It looks superb!

Dandontdare

There's not a duffer on that list - welcome! :D

Kerrin

Hello mate. Welcome to the board.

You've got loads of stuff to catch up on, you lucky, lucky man. You're in for a treat. The prog just gets better and better and you'll be hard pushed to find a duff collection to peruse.

bluemeanie

Hey matey
As the Ro-Busters may well be due to my raving about it all the time, I hope ya like it

vzzbux

Hello and welcome.

Make sure you cover all of Kingdom before the third instalment arrives to the illustrious prog

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Bouwel

Hello there :)

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

MarcusQQ

Wow cheers for all the hello's and stuff!!

Think im going to read kingdom today as I know the third instalment begins really soon. :)

belasco

Hello, and welcome!

Richmond Clements

QuoteTake a small suitecase next time.

We're taking a large one.
Our bag was 11kg heavier on the way home! That's a lot of flippin' comics, and with my wee arms, it was hard to carry...