Main Menu

New Doctor Who assistant announced

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 29 May, 2009, 01:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Colin YNWA

Well having a soft spot for red heads this could have gone in the 'cushion on your lap' thread for me BUT Matt Smith's first companion has been named...and she pretty

//http://www.gallifreyone.com/news.php#newsitemEkuFyppuulnuciIhoW

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Colin YNWA

It would appear both me and David started threads on the same topic at exactly the same time. Can one of the Mods merge them or shut this one down?

Cheers

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: "Colin_YNWA"It would appear both me and David started threads on the same topic at exactly the same time. Can one of the Mods merge them or shut this one down?

Cheers
Great minds think alike
Texts from Last Night

Proudhuff

She looks about ten years old.... this series is truly on the cusp of the toilet bowl ready to be flushed into CBBCland, who are those pair going to fight? Tellytubbies?
DDT did a job on me

DavidXBrunt

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney

Paul faplad Finch

Quote from: "Colin_YNWA"...and she pretty

Yes she is.

Quote from: "Matt Nicholson"I approve

As do I.

Might go some way to making up for the innaproprieteness of the Doc himself. But thats a different discussion.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

worldshown

Some further pictures to peruse whilst we are making our minds up.

//http://www.bookingsmodels.co.uk/details.aspx?nav=0&modelID=393822&indx=&subid=5583&mainsubid=5583

Safe for work in the same way the "womens underware" thread is.

SamuelAWilkinson

Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Not normally a big fan of red heads but she is pretty.

SmallBlueThing

Oh good god, it's a young Catherine Tate. Yuck. Just chuck the whole show over to CBBC and have done with it.

Steev

Mardroid

Ginger doesn't neccearily = Tate.  

And from the little I remember of Fire of Pompeii, her personality seems quite different. (Granted she's acting a character. It's just the impression I got.)