Main Menu

SPOILERS Last page of Under New Management

Started by Rio De Fideldo, 19 August, 2009, 12:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio De Fideldo

Hi Banners

Scanned it at 450 dpi and its still tiny. Like I say I scanned one last night and its perfect. Bizarre

Rio De Fideldo

Just rescanned the original page and its just as small as the other. I'm off to bed.

Professor Bear

You might want to make sure it's okay with Rebellion to post a full story - even in edited form - on their forum.

I approve in theory of such an undertaking, though - the 4th Letter edit of the nonsensical Ultimatum miniseries had the odd distinction of actually making more sense than the strip it parodied, even if the edit wasn't terribly clever or funny.  The odd good joke, though.

DavidXBrunt

Quote from: vzzbux on 19 August, 2009, 09:23:47 PM
To have Dredd ride off reeks of end of story not beginning of and epic. Wagner knew what he was doing.

Nooooo....that imples that the whole creative process of 2k is working perfectly. Never forget that fans know better!

V

planetoid

This thread is the definition of fan geeky. Someone should screencapture it and email it to John Wagner.  ;)

TordelBack

Great work chaps, but I'm afraid I prefer the original - less showy, more confident.

M.I.K.

I don't think the "philosophical sigh" part of that quite works in relation to Dredd neither.