Main Menu

Hi people

Started by Cyberleader2000, 09 February, 2010, 07:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

hi people sorie for all the posts but im kinder of a chater box wether its online or in thge real world sorie if this anoys you but i hope to get a lot out of being on here see im unempolyed and very bord i spend my days on youtube face book and some forem bords when im not watching my ever expanding dvd collechion and helping out my perents and when i finile get time I read my 2000 ad
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

TordelBack

Apologies for fingering you as a spambot, Cyberleader - welcome to the forum.  Your spelling and way with words is... unique, and your pace of posting... breathless.  Maybe turn it down a notch, we're none of us as young as we used to be.

TordelBack

...by which I mean, 9 new topics in 3 hours.  Ay caramba!

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: TordelBack on 09 February, 2010, 07:37:27 PM
Apologies for fingering you as a spambot, Cyberleader - welcome to the forum.  Your spelling and way with words is... unique, and your pace of posting... breathless.  Maybe turn it down a notch, we're none of us as young as we used to be.

yea its no where near my recokiled I once started 15 posts and did 48 responses on a formemn bored in under 2 houres thyat was when I was back playing some onling game i carnt rember the name of
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

COMMANDO FORCES

Welcome aboard the good ship "Thrillpower" Cyberleader2000.
One question for you, are you the leader of 2000 cyber people?

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 09 February, 2010, 09:17:58 PM
Welcome aboard the good ship "Thrillpower" Cyberleader2000.
One question for you, are you the leader of 2000 cyber people?

no its just the user name I uses all over the internet if you see some one on the internet with the same user name or similer (cyberleader0000 and cyberleader2002) cyberleader part of my name comes from doctor who
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

COMMANDO FORCES

Damn, it would have been better if you had a 2000 strong cyber army under your command.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 09 February, 2010, 09:36:48 PM
Damn, it would have been better if you had a 2000 strong cyber army under your command.

yea that would have been arsom
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Mike Gloady

Hello there, nice to meet you.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Cyberleader2000

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

HOO-HAA

Welcome to the friendly and (mostly) mature board for talking all things genre. :D

Peter Wolf

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Welcome, but calm it the feck down. And take time before posting, hopefully your spelling will get better.

HdE

Any man with a super-cool Gundam for his avatar is okay in my book!

ZIG ZEON!
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/