Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

I'm rather pleased with this piece. Used an image from the film Moon as reference.

dancornwell

Hey there. My first post here. Love 2000AD and been reading it for years. thought i see what people think of this attempt at dredd.

Colin YNWA

Well that's quite a stunning way to introduce yourself! Its bloody lovely

dancornwell

:D thanks for that. much apprichated.

SuperSurfer

Excellent first post Dancornwell. Heck, that would be an excellent post as your first or hundredth. Welcome, Sir.

davethomson

Here is my only 2000AD illustration, done last year for Bristol.

Now that I've signed up here, I guess I'll have to do a few more. Not like this one though, it took a whole bloody week!
Everything I know about life, I learnt from old school hip-hop. Don't sweat the technique!

Kerrin

Dan and Dave, get thee to the art comp. Nice work fellas. That Durham Red piece is a bit special Dave, and I see from your avatar that you roll your own cigarettes. Excellent.

Emperor

Now that's what I like to see - hitting the ground running.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Mike Gloady

Nice work on both fronts.  I'm dead impressed.  Welcome!
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

johnnystress

yeow! very nice! welcome to the both of you

staticgirl

Gorgeous work fellas, really and truly!!

Dark Jimbo

Christ! Right, Dave wins, end of thread. We might as well all go home now.

Seriously, that's... well, impressive ain't the word. Abso-bloody-lutely lovely.
@jamesfeistdraws

IAMTHESYSTEM

1,2,3 good un's! Love the shading on nev's Moon shot. Dancornwell and Davethomson very good too and full colour to boot!
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

dancornwell

Thanks for the cool feedback. love moon film and that pic is sweet in black and white. Great work dave on your piece. Epic looking.  :)

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.