Main Menu

What Are Your Dreams

Started by Cyberleader2000, 17 February, 2010, 12:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

What Are Your Dreams. By this what do you most want to do.

I want to travel to japan and the USA o and learn how to read and speack japinises.  :D

(PS I dont care what you say at this time at night I'm not spell checking I'm to tired and to pissed off to care.)  >:(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

JayzusB.Christ

Mine tend to involve being back in secondary school at my current age with exams the next day and no study done, or being chased with my legs not working properly as if the air is syrup or something.

Sorry, what was the question again?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Van Dom

I had a cool one about Jean Claude van Damme last night, and it was the best action sequence he's ever been in.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

SuperSurfer

Night before last I had two dreams in which I used the same line:

"Look, there's no point in you getting angry about this, it's happening in a dream."

Dandontdare

NO, NO, NOT THE GIANT SCORPIONS! AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!

uncle fester

I dreamt/ed(sp?) I was dead once. That kinda freaked me out.

Van Dom

So while you were dead, what were you doing with your life?
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

COMMANDO FORCES

Van Dom

Water bed, Commando? Dangerous things, dangerous things...

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

James Stacey

Quote from: Van Dom on 17 February, 2010, 01:19:54 PM
I had a cool one about Jean Claude van Damme last night, and it was the best action sequence he's ever been in.
ohh matron !

mygrimmbrother

I once dreamed I was Nick Nolte and I lived in a hedge. I really did.

Goatilocks

I had dreams once; infinite, soul-expanding dreams of wonder and magnitude.

And then the cage came down ..!

HdE

I used to have a recurring dream about being back in secondary school, wandering into my physics lessons and realising that I'd done no studies at all for the upcoming tests.

I have analysed this dream every which way, and the conclusion I've reached is that it's just my subconscious telling me what a massive nobber my physics teacher was.

Well, actually, make that my subconscious and all of my old childhood friends telling me that.

And his son. And colleagues.
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Gavin_Leahy_Block

I had a dream, some years ago, that I was shot straight in the chest. It freaked me out quit a bit.

Zarjazzer

To play jazz piano in shady nightclubs.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.