Main Menu

What Are Your Dreams

Started by Cyberleader2000, 17 February, 2010, 12:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

To live in the South Pacific again.

To witness the downfall of the bankster and globalist elites and the NWO and an end to slavery and tyranny.Its already happening but it aint over till its over.My work will be done when it happens.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mike Gloady

Mine tend to involve being trapped in a burning building watching my family and loved ones being burnt alive. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Peter Wolf

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 17 February, 2010, 01:14:38 PM
Mine tend to involve being back in secondary school at my current age with exams the next day and no study done, or being chased with my legs not working properly as if the air is syrup or something.

Sorry, what was the question again?

I get exactly the same dream about school and mine always involves the same thing with exams and being late for registration or i cant find the classroom because everything is somehow different.I must have dreamt of this kind of thing 20 times at least and thats just what i remember so there could be more.

Its shocking to think that i have been psychologically scarred and traumatised for failing all my exams.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

House of Usher

Put me down for the revisited classroom/exams/no revision dream too.
STRIKE !!!

HdE

Quote from: House of Usher on 17 February, 2010, 08:32:49 PM
Put me down for the revisited classroom/exams/no revision dream too.

Ah, but was your physics teacher a nobber?  ;)
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Goatilocks

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 17 February, 2010, 07:32:15 PM
Mine tend to involve being trapped in a burning building watching my family and loved ones being burnt alive. 

Mike, that's seriously fucked up.

House of Usher

I didn't take physics. The one I have nightmares about is French and then it sort of spreads to the extremities.

Of the two physics teachers at my school, one looked like Robert Maxwell and could only speak when someone pulled on the ring attached to the length of string that disappeared into his back, and even then what he said was barely intelligible; the other had an auburn combover and almost cried the day someone put a naked flame to his 20-year-old periodic table.
STRIKE !!!

vzzbux

Apparently I used to have really violent dreams not long after I left the army but they subsided after a few years. Don't remember them but the missus mentioned it to me on quite a few occasions.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Mike Gloady

Quote from: Goatilocks on 17 February, 2010, 09:15:26 PM
Quote from: Mike Gloady on 17 February, 2010, 07:32:15 PM

Mike, that's seriously fucked up.
Yeah, it is.  Horrible.

TordelBack

I regularly dream that we actually buried my grandmother alive (we didn't (I think)).

On a happier note, when my then-distant-future-wife and I were first living together I had a shockingly vivid dream about a photograph of an older version of myself living something very close to my current life, but utterly different to what it was then, and I looked damn happy in that picture.

I have actually consciously worked towards that photo ever since.  For example, I'd never owned a cat, and actively disliked (even feared) them, but in the photograph I had lots of cats - so shortly afterwards I got one.  I've had as many as five at one time since then, and I love them all dearly.  In the picture I had a big shaggy beard (done), and there were two kids mucking about (and done) - the idea of kids was a horror to me at the time. In the picture, the future wife and I were standing outside a camper van somewhere in the Alps (I couldn't drive at the time, and didn't want to), and we've since done that, and hopefully will again.  Now if I can just work out a way of getting the cats and the kids and the wife and the beard into a camper and across to the Alps all at the same time, I'll be set.

Jared Katooie

I dream of becoming omnipotent.

Failing that, I would settle for world domination.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: TordelBack on 17 February, 2010, 09:50:17 PM
Now if I can just work out a way of getting the cats and the kids and the wife and the beard into a camper and across to the Alps all at the same time, I'll be set.

Alternatively (and, more importantly, cheaper) ... take separate photos of the requisite elements and e-mail them to me. All your dreams can come true through the power of Photoshop!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Mike Gloady

Put the camper on the back of an elephant, TB.

That's a sweet dream, and a sweet life you got there.  Nice.  Hope to have my own life sorted in the nearish future.  No cats or kids though.  

Lady Festina

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 17 February, 2010, 09:54:54 PM
Put the camper on the back of an elephant, TB.

I think that happened in the most recent Fractal Fiction page [plug]....

Last night, I dreamt that Van Morrison was DJing at a party we were hosting. And he would only play Van Morrison songs. Or covers of Van Morrison songs.

Very glad to wake up from that one.....

JayzusB.Christ

My favourite dream was one my brother had as a kid, the description of which scared the living shite out of me.

My father pretended he was taking him out to cut wood but then left him in the middle of the forest, where he stumbled across a community of 'take-in-waterless people', who had somehow caught a disease by not taking in water or something.  It distorted their faces and made their noses all wide and weird. Their limbs were all the wrong shape too and their eyes were all soulless and dead.

I reminded him of it recently and he remembered it clearly.  He even drew a picture of the take-in-waterless community for me, and it was just as nasty as his description of it twenty-five years ago.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"